Jealousy (Afterdeath)

Based on: Nothing just a request by Yuki-the-Snowflake wich a certain person was to lazy to write into the actual comments...
Ships: just Afterdeath
Additional notes: plays in the "real World" and is just sum jealous Afterdeath:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three years has it been since the two of them have become a couple. Three years filled with happiness, affection, but also teasing and bantering, in rare cases even straight up fights, between Geno and Reaper.

So of course Geno got suspicious after his lover spent more time with one of his friends, than with him. The skeleton would always tell himself that it was nothing, that Reaper and Error were just friends and nothing more.

They moved together  a year ago, so Geno knew Reaper's routine. On Mondays to Fridays he would go to his work as a teacher. On Saturday he'd do paperwork, like grading tests, early so he could spend more time with Geno for the rest of the day.

Yet for the last few weeks Reaper would always leave in the evening spending time with his friends. Geno would be okay with that, if it weren't for the fact, that he'd often stay over at Error's house.

The skeleton didn't quite know what to do, so he tried to get his mind off of the whole thing and go out with some friends. But here he sat, completely lost in thought about how to handle the situation right, not having any clue what Dream, Blue and Fell were talking about.

"What an irony, am I right?" Blue giggled. Dream also laughed along while Fell looked at his phone not caring about the whole conversation. Geno drank his milkshake, but his look made it clear that his thoughts were not in the present.

"Hey, you there?" Fell, who noticed the others look, asked, snapping his fingers in front of Geno's face to get his attention. It worked well. A bit too well, as Geno had to choke on his drink in surprise.

"Sh*t!" The edgy skeleton quickly tried to help the choking one. Luckily Geno got it under control himself pretty quickly and nothing worse happened. "You Okay?" Dream asked worried.

"Yeah don't worry about it! My sickness' gotten better over the last few years, I barely cough up blood anymore!" Geno smiles reassuringly. "No, I mean mentally! You barely talked the whole time and always seemed absent." Dream pointed out.

"Yeah he's right! You can talk to us if something's bothering you! We're besties after all!" Blue exclaimed, a bit too excited "Jesus, tone it the f*ck down or I'll go deaf!" Fell, who sat right next to the hyperactive skeleton, hissed.

Geno sighed. "Well... you see... I was planning on taking my relationship with Reaper onto the next level, but I'm not sure if he still loves me..."

"Why shouldn't he?" Dream asked. "Well... every Saturday evening he meets up with his friends, but for the last month he always stayed at Error's place overnight and he won't tell me the reason..."

"Really? You let that go into your way?" Fell commented, looking at his phone again. "Take this seriously Fell! What of there's really something going on?!" Blue scolded to wich Fell Just chuckled.

"Oh please! You're Error's friend Blue! You should know that he's not the type for that! Especially since he got into a weird-*ss threeway relationship two months ago! And Reaper is that type guy where 'I love you' means 'You'll never get rid of me', so go out there and f*cking propose!"

Geno blushed brightly. Fell was right. Reaper was always so happy when they spent time together. He nodded, eye filled with determination. "Thanks! I'll do it!"

"Good luck!" Dream said, while Blue looked at him with an open mouth. "You're proposing?! I'd that what you meant with 'taking your relationship to the next level'?!" "What else? Pretty sure they already f*cked when they weren't even in relationship."

"You just had to destroy the moment Fell." Dream sighed "How do you even know about the whole thing with Error's relationship? I thought you weren't interested into that!" "Yeah, I'm not but Lust is and he told me."?Geno smiled at his friends and joined their discussion, definitely feeling better.

*time skip brought you by... Mettatons legs*

Geno took a deep breath as he entered his shared apartment. Reaper was home, laying on the couch, his body seemed relaxed, but his expression told another story. "Heya Reaps." The smaller skeleton said, as he sat next to the taller.

"Heya love~" the other cooed, after Geno gave him a little kiss on the head. "Reaper... I... I want to talk about something." Geno stated. "Is it about the whole thing with me not coming home on Saturday nights?"

"Not really... I'd still like to know why you always stay there! I mean I trust you! But this has been going for a month now! We should really talk about that!" Geno didn't mean to, but he huffed a bit at the last part.

"Are you jealous Gen?" Reaper replied with a grin. "Please take this serious..." "Okay, Okay! Only if you admit that you're jealous though."

"Reaper..."

"Geno."

Said skeleton huffed. "Fine... maybe I'm a bit jealous..."

Reaper smiled at kissed the others cheek, after he sat up. "So? Why are ya always staying with Error?" The taller sighed. "Well, you see my group of friends and I always go to this bar and about a month ago we encountered these two girls... and they would always try to flirt with me or even kiss me, even when I told them that I was in a relationship with someone, they wouldn't stop. Error noticed them following us when we left, so he suggested that I should come with him for the night. Yet the next Saturday they were there again... and they still come... I really wanted to protect you so Error agreed that I could stay over at his place every Saturday 'til they give up..."

Geno hugged the other. "Tried to call the cops?" "I don't know their names, so it'd be useless." Reaper replied hugging back. "They won't get you... you're mine..." the smaller blushed when he said that.

Reaper also had a little blush on his face. "But it's not permanent... say..." Geno looked into the others eyes when he inhaled. "Will you, Genocide After, marry me?"

The skeleton with the red scarf, blushed very hard when Reaper dropped the question and pulled out a ring. It shined in a silver tone and had a red gem on it.

"God Dammit Reaper! I was about to ask the same thing!" Geno cried, as he pulled out the one he had bought for Reaper. It was also silver, but with a black stone instead. "Yes! A billion times yes!"

Reaper had the wides and happiest smile you had ever seen on his face! Even brighter than the one he made when they were officially dating. Geno made pretty much the same face, and it got even brighter when they put each other's respective ring on.

"I love you so much!" Geno exclaimed hugging the other, before kissing him passionately. Reaper, of course, kissed back immediately. "I love you too, babe~"