11: The Party

Sorry it's been so long!

**WARNING: STEAMY MAKE OUT SCENE**

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does he really mean it? Does Cameron love me?

My heart practically skipped a beat. I couldn't understand this feeling....love. Who really does? Whenever I try and face the music, I cower away like a child and here I and about to be declared Luna of a wolf pack! How can I manage all these wolves? not even half of them live in the pack house, most of them just live normal lives with their mates...who they love...

I let out a frustrated sigh and through open my closet door. I rummage through the seemingly hundreds of dresses, trying to find one that preferably makes my ass look great without letting it hang free.

Ugg, why am I even worrying about what my butt looks like? I've never felt I needed too before I met Cameron.

What if he's a chest kind of guy...

I subtlety glanced down at my B cup chest and frowned. He could probably grab both with one hand.

Shivering at the thought, I quickly focused my attention back on the dress search. Too long. Too short. Too big. Too pink. Too...

Spotting a strip of baby blue fabric between two black dresses, I skeptically start pulling it out. I gasped, when did I get this dress? I slipped it on and smiled to myself.

It was baby blue and strapless. The chest part was fitted and the fabric was scrunched a little. From there, it flowed out gently cascading down to just below my knees. Around the waist was A black satin bow.

Did the dress guru hang this in my closet? Granted I don't have the best style when it comes to dresses...but this ones perfect!

I put on a this black sweater that covered three quarters of my arms and dipped a little in the back over my exposed skin. It was winter after all and chilly even inside. Pulling up my black curls into a messy but stylish side bun, I shoved my feet into black heels and strutted out the door.

About to open Cameron's door, I froze when I heard voices.

"...No idea where she went...still dangerous...alive and pressing for revenge... to protect Taylor..." My heart rate involuntarily sped up and I sucked in a quick breath. Who are they talking about?

Before I had time to think, the door knob jiggled and out came Rob. He halted in front of me, an unreadable expression swept across his face. We locked eyes for a few seconds before he slight bowed his head, slipping right passed me.

That was weird...

I then peeked in and saw Cameron in his stressed position: slouched on his bed, head in hands. I was worried about what might of happened, but no way did I see passed his sexy arms flexing under the fitted button up dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

My eyes roamed down him one more time, then back up, until I noticed him staring at me. His expression, like Rob's, unreadable, but somehow different.

Finally he spoke: "Taylor...your dress..." Oh god, here come the insecure thoughts. Did he not like it? Is there something wrong with my hair?

Like a reflex, my hand shots up to play with my hair nervously. Cameron must of caught in because he now wore and apologetic look as he slowly rose up. "No, I meant that," he started, stepping forward to take my hands in his, "you look stunning." A smile spread across my face.

He smiled back and then pecked my carefully glossed lips. We then ventured on to the part downstairs, hand in hand.

*******************