9: Marking What's Mine

BTW that's what Roxie looks like--->

And yes, that is the girl from twilightXD 

^^^^^

(Cameron's POV)

Will this guy ever just give up? We've been fighting for quite while and I'm starting to panic because I saw Taylor drag Sam behind some trees and she hasn't reappeared yet. Snapping my jaw shut, it encloses around his paw, and he yelps in pain. I can feel the blood drip from my teeth as I growl, as I admire the work I've done. His paw is now bleeding profusely, his face scratched up, and he lost a few teeth. Looking more determined then ever, he pounces forward, almost chomping down on my throat. Thank god I dodged, because that would have not been good. I swat at him a few times, standing on my hind legs to make sure he knows who's boss. I glance to the side quickly, hoping to catch a glimpse of Taylor safe and sound, but quickly look back when I have no luck.

'Sam!' I call Sam through the pack link, but receive no answer. 'Sam! Is Taylor okay? Are you okay?' No answer. Shit! I think.

Distracted from trying to contact Sam, I don't notice when Zane backs up a few feet before it's too late. He slams his whole body into my stomach, sending me flying. I hit a tree with so much force, the wind gets knocked out of me.

My wolf is more furious than ever.

I let out a a growl that ripples throughout my body, and form, what seems to be a smirk, when the hair on Zane's back stands up from being frightened. I bare my teeth, telling not to mess with me anymore and then dash forward. Stretching my paws out in front of me, I crash into him, pinning him down. I attack his face and neck, biting down and taste his sour blood. I keep at it, a surely frightening sight, until his whimpers cease, and his body stops thrashing. 

Zane's dead.

'Cameron!' I tense at the sound of panic in Sam's voice. 

'Sam! Is everything okay?' I ask.

'Yeah, Taylor just beat up this girl, it was awesome!'

I laugh a little 'Oh really? Is she okay?'

'Yeah, Jordan's hear too, so you have nothing to worry about. Your father wants you, apparently there's a mass invasion down by the lake.' I give and 'okay' and start running in that direction, practically trusting Jordan and Sam with my life. Aka Taylor. I plan to mate her very soon, so the pack link is connected to her. I'll feel better that way, knowing she's safe. The other upside to mating is having my scent smothering her, letting all un-mated males know she's mine. Mine.

'Cameron! Get your ass down here! We need all the help we can get!' Rob, my future beta-to-be demanded. Picking up more speed, I bolted up a hill, and came to a halt at the very top. At the bottom by the lake, there were a bunch of rogues, about 50 or so, not a lot, but you can't under estimate their fierceness. Against the rogues, there were around 30 or so wolves. All seemed to be male, except for a few on the opposing side. We're out numbered, but don't think tht will stop us.

Suddenly, I heard faint movement behind me and turned around swiftly. Behind me, stood 15 or 20 wolves, all standing tall and ready, waiting for orders.

'Glad you guys could make it.' I said to them.

'Wouldn't miss it for the world!' Jordan, the front wolf said back. She brought all of out best female fighters, all ranging in skills that are crucial against rogues. 

Facing front once again, I let loose a howl, signally for everyone to continue forward. I ran at the front of the pack, leading them to the battle ahead. Bracing myself for impact, I pulled my ears back in a threatening manner, and then attacked the first rogue I came in contact to.