Chapter 23- A little Smut

He drove me home to my apartment; we went home pretty late. We were just talking and laughing while we were on our way. Throwing jokes at each other reminiscing the things that we did and said to each other back when we were just text mates. This is the happiest day of my life I reckon; I could say that I can go and die tomorrow. But this is just the beginning of our love story so I'm taking that back, I don't want to die yet haha. I want to live happily with Taehyung for a thousand years or even more if possible. We said our goodbyes with each other when I reached my house front door, of course, we kissed. Duh! That's what couples do, isn't it?

I threw my bag on the sofa and grabbed some water from the fridge, then I turned on some music. I also plugged my phone on the charger because I was running low. I was getting ready to take a shower when I heard my door ring. I wonder who the hell wants to see me at 2 AM. I opened the door, and, to my surprise, it was my boyfriend, yes, I am allowed to call him my boyfriend now, it's official. I saw the man standing in front of me and smiling... My eyes went to the thing his hand is carrying...

"Flowers delivery... he said while reaching out a bouquet of flowers to me, my eyes widen

"What is this for? At 2 AM? I asked while accepting the flowers and furrowed my eyebrows

"I was supposed to give this to you earlier, but we were carried away by everything.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheeks... and he blushed

"You are so sweet! Imagine what I'm missing out here? A thoughtful and romantic boyfriend. I said and smirked

"Well, you're the luckiest! He replied sarcastically and gave me another peck on my lips

'Goodnight sweetheart, I'll go ahead now... he added

'Bye! Take care... See you!

My relationship with Taehyung felt so different, every day gets exciting, every conversation stimulates my intellect, every time our eyes met, it makes me weak. The kisses we shared sends shivers to my bones, the butterflies in my stomach won't let me breathe sometimes lol. We can talk anything, literally anything under the sun, though sometimes things don't make sense anymore. But just each other's presence is more than enough for us. Taehyung is a natural goof; he makes me laugh a lot with his cuteness. I just love this man so much, he's the only one I need.

A week after everything with me and Taehyung happened, I got very sick, having high fever for two days and coughing none stop. I found an overseas investor and made a pretty good deal. I was so caught up with all the work at the Art Gallery, skipped some meals because of the busy schedule. I decided not to tell Tae for him not to worry about me, giving him excuses when he wants to see me. I feel really bad lying about my situation, I was about to have my dinner when I received a call from him...

(KIM TAEHYUNG CALLING...)

"Hey Babe, you alright?

(clears throat) "Hey baby, I'm fine and you?

"All good, just wondering if we could have dinner at 8 tonight?

"Uhmm... I would love to but, I'm still in the office need to wrap up something important for tomorrow, sorry baby...

I was waiting for the other line to speak up when I heard a knock on my door. While my other hand is still holding my phone near my ear, I quickly walked towards the door and opened it...

"I thought you were in the office... busy? The man in front of me said in a serious tone

My eyes widen when I realized it was Tae and he looked pissed. Who wouldn't when you find out that your girlfriend is lying to you? I hang up the phone and let him in...