Chapter 22- The most awaited Day👩‍❤️‍👨

Start bij het begin

he immediately grabbed my hand and we both headed out of the gallery. My staff from the reception was speechless as well, she doesn't have any idea what is going on with her manager. Is she being kidnapped by this beautiful guy? Is he going to rape her? Should she call 911 now? Who would reject a kidnapper like Kim Taehyung? No one, literally no one!

We head to his car while his hand still holding mine, I stayed quiet the whole time still in shocked. He opened the passenger's seat for me and let me in, what a gentleman, can I take you home already? Or you can take me home, either way, I'm not complaining. He sat in the driver's seat, fastened my seatbelt first and he did his. While he was doing mine, he leaned slightly closer to my position so he can buckle the belt up. I felt like my senses came alive when I smelled his perfume, it's light and delicate; I enjoy smelling it.

"Y/N, are you okay? He broke the silence

And finally, your bitch managed to speak...

"Tae, I'm sorry if I didn't say anything earlier. I didn't mean to be rude; I just can't believe this is really happening. I mean, we have a lot to talk about...

He looked at me first for a few seconds and looked down to start the engine.

"Right, we do have a lot to talk about... he replied and smiled.

He started driving and while on our way to I don't know where I started to get comfortable with his presence. And he would look at me and smile from time to time, these simple gestures are making me relax and let out some tension.

"So, how did you know that it's me you are talking to over the phone, DJ? I started the conversation and chuckled slightly

He chuckled back looking like a whole meal with his eyeglasses and permed hair.

"Well, I've always known that it's you even in college... he said and stared at me waiting for my reaction

"What? You've always known??? My smile faded and exclaimed pretty loudly by surprise

"Woah! Chill, yes I know... he added

"Did someone tell you? I asked

"Nah, no one. He shook his head

"But how? Tell me!

I was getting impatient with his short answers and started hitting his arm slightly.

"Well, Ms. President if you're playing detective make sure you don't leave traces.

'And what do you mean by that? I asked in annoyance, eyebrow raised

"I mean, don't leave your phone number public on your IG dummy account...

"Oh shit! Really? I forgot about that, but you don't have my number, don't you?

"I have...

"WHAT?????

I almost shouted again and was panicking in my seat with his revelations. How the hell this happened, I look so stupid now...

"I mean, I didn't mean to get it, one day I was in need of help for my public speaking recital and Mr. Lim suggested to ask help from you. However, you were in Japan at that time, so he gave me your number instead. He explained

"But you never texted or called me? Didn't you?

He paused for a second and looked down on the stirring wheel before he answered...

"I was, too shy to ask help from my President and you're kind of intimating? So yeah...

I looked at him and smiled, he looks really cute when he gets shy. But still all this time I thought I was a genius being his professional stalker, but I wasn't.