Publishing Announcement - Call for Reviewers

In My Attic - A Magical Misfits Mystery - reloaded version available on Amazon as of 1 July 2020!!! 

Myrtle's aunt lies dead - murdered by a bouquet of roses? As the amateur sleuth sets out to solve the mystery, she digs deeper and deeper among the tangled roots of her family's history. Only to find out that some secrets are more shocking than death...

HEYYY - it's all happening! Born of Wattpad, my debut novel will launch on 1 July 2020. 

If you are interested to receive an UNPROOFED advanced reading copy (ARC) beforehand to leave me a review (e.g. on Amazon, Goodreads), please scoot across to my website http:/linahansenauthor.com. 

If you would rather wait until the PROOFED version comes out, just let me know and I will send it to you once available. 

Just post the address into your browser, or click the link on my profile. Alternatively, just click on the link in the first comment below this post. 

What the heck is an ARC?

The published authors among you will be familiar with the term, the others probably not. An ARC is a pre-version of a novel about to be published. In this case a shiny, new totally reworked version of "In My Attic". You'll get to read it for FREE, or rather: in exchange for an honest review. Well, the review is free as well, but I would really, really love it if you could spare me just a few words about your reading experience. Please note, that reviews can only be published 90 days in advance of the publishing date. 

If you would like the proper book - in e-book or paperback format - make sure to add it to your "Want to Read" lists on Goodreads (also possible 90 days in advance of the release)

And do make sure to subscribe to my newsletter, to make sure not to miss any opportunities! 

You can also follow me on Twitter (@lhansenauthor) or on Facebook (Lina Hansen), but I'll of course will keep you informed on Wattpad as well. 

Thanks to all of you, who have read the novel and gave me the courage to query. Wattpad rocks!