NaJiMiTzu >Our troublemaker<

Plotted and Requested by: SamamthaG

Author's POV

" Can we please call Chou Tzuyu to the office please? " The speaker announced as all of the said girl's classmates took a look at her..

Tzuyu just shrugs and calmly walks to the teacher's office as she knocks and enters the room..

" What is it about now Ms. Jeon? " She asks as she took a seat.. " Why did you beat up Woozi? " She asks the student as Tzuyu just shrugged..

The teacher clenches her fists and grabs the telephone.. " That's it, Miss Chou! You've been beating up students for way too much! I'm calling your parents.. "

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
" Why did we get called, MS. Jeon? What did Tzuyu do? " Jihyo asks as she took a seat with her wife Nayeon who was busy talking with their daughter..

" Your child has beaten up several students for the past few weeks, Mrs. Im.. It's getting way too far and many students were rushed to the hospital already.. " Jeon explains as Jihyo glares at her daughter who just avoids the eye contact and gulps.

Nayeon pinches her daughter's ears.. " I'm sorry Mrs. Im but if this continues on Tzuyu might undergo expelling.. " Jeon says sadly while pointing at Tzuyu.

" Tzuyu! What will you say to your teacher?! " Nayeon asks as Tzuyu winces.. " Sorry Ms. Jeon, I promise I won't do it again.. " Tzuyu sadly replies as she walks out the room with her mothers..

" Hais, Tzuyu.. How many times did we talk about this? You should stop that already.. " Jihyo sighs as Tzuyu groans..

" It's not my fault that those stupid bitches----" Tzuyu was cut off by Nayeon's loud voice,

" Im Tzuyu! Language, young woman! " She says.. Tzuyu shivered in fear as she nodded at her parent..

" Sorry mom.. " Tzuyu says..

They soon arrive in their house as Mina greets them with a bow as she clings on her younger sister..

" What did you do again, Tzu? " Mina asked with a sigh as Tzuyu pouts.. " They kept on bothering me so I didn't have any choice because they didn't leave me alone even if I told them to so I beat them up.. " Tzuyu frowns as Mina softens at the look of her younger sister..

" But you should just ignore them instead of beating them up.. " Mina said to her sister as Tzuyu hugs the older's waist..

" You two guard the house for the week OK? We're gonna have a honeymoon! And Tzuyu, don't ask your sister about what that is because you'll find out when you get married.. " Jihyo grins as she and Nayeon runs out the house while holding hands..

After a few minutes, a knock on the door startled Mina as Tzuyu squints to see who was there..

Mina opens the door as she raises an eyebrow at a guy who was trying to look behind her.. He had flowers in his hands.. " Is Tzuyu there? " He asks..

Tzuyu groans and hides herself behind the couch..

" Who are you? " Mina asks coldly.. " I'm one of the guys who are courting Tzuyu. " He says with a small smile..

Mina immediently closed the door shut in his face.. " Hais, your suitors better know that I don't allow anyone to court you without my permission.. " She says as she hugs Tzuyu who was now sitting on the couch..

" It's fine, unnie.. I don't like them anyways.. " Tzuyu says ..

" You better don't.. Introduce them to us first.. " Mina seriously says as she pinched the cheeks of her sister..

" Are you hungry? " Mina asked as she went to the kitchen without hearing her sister's answer..

She came back with two ice cream bowls for the two of them.. " Thanks unnie.. " Tzuyu said as she stuffs her mouth with ice cream..

" What will you do if I tell you that I kissed a guy without dating him at all? " Tzuyu asks.. " I'm gonna kill you.. " Mina states with a shrug..

" Well then what if he was the one who kissed me? " She asked again..

" I'm gonna kill him.. " Mina grins..

Tzuyu giggles.. " You're so protective Pengu Unnie.. "

" Only for you, Baby Tzu.. " Mina grins and hugs her sister tightly..

**********************************

" Mingyu! Get off me! I said I don't like you! " Tzuyu groans as Mingyu pinned her to the lockers..

Tzuyu was on the verge of crying when Mingyu forcefully grabs her hair and kisses her harshly..

Tzuyu's tears fell but then someone came and pushed Mingyu away..

" Mingyu, can you just stop?! " An unfamiliar but handsome guy punched Mingyu hard in the face with an angry look..

" Why do you care?! " Mingyu shouts back as the unfamiliar guy hides Tzuyu behind his back..

" This is a girl you're trying to harass you crazy psycho! Learn to have some manners and respect women!" The guy told him as Mingyu flips him off before running away..

" Are you OK, miss? " The guy asks.. Tzuyu was silent and awestruck with the visuals of the man in front of her..

" Y-yes.. T-thank you very much for helping me.. " Tzuyu bows as the guy smiles, adding more to his handsome face..

" I'm Taehyung.. " He says as Tzuyu smiles at him.. " I'm Tzuyu.. " Tzuyu states and held out her hand for a handshake but then another someone came and pushed the two of them away..

" Excuse me, what the fuck? " Mina asks as she glances at the two who were blushing..

" Who are you? What are you doing with my sister? What did you do to her? Are you harassing her? Are you courting her? " Mina bombards him with questions as both Taehyung and Tzuyu blushes more..

" No I'm not courting her.. But I would like to.. "

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

" Kids! We're home! " Nayeon shouts which made Mina and Tzuyu wince..

" Hey mom! Welcome back.. " Tzuyu says and smiles at them..

Nayeon and Jihyo came rushing to them and covering them with kisses..

" Were you guys behaved? " Jihyo asks as Mina and Tzuyu nodded..

But then someone came knocking on the door and Tzuyu's smile grew wider..

Taehyung walked in and Nayeon and Jihyo were staring at him.. " Who are you? " The couple asks as Taehyung suddenly lost his confidence..

" I-im courting your daughter, m-ma'm.. " Taehyung states..

" Isn't he handsome mom? " Tzuyu asks with a giggle and Taehyung blushes..

" I approve with him though, mom.. He saved Tzuyu from Mingyu last week.. And he treated her like a queen.. " Mina says as Jihyo suspiciously glances at Taehyung..

" OK, I'll let you court my daughter.. If you make sure no one else will touch her, court her, hurt her, even you.. If you hurt her you're gonna face death himself, got it? " Jihyo says as Taehyung nods..

" I-im gonna wait outside now Mrs. Im.. "

" Tzuyu... Make sure to call us and tell us everything that happened alright? If he hurts you tell us.. Now go, our little troublemaker.. "