1 | Ayano Aishi x Taro Yamada

This is a complete fluffiness, enjoy reading ❤
_________________________________

It Turns Out, That She's Very Special

It was another beautiful day at the school of Akademi High. The students are happily minding their own businesses; some are in central plaza of the school where the fountain was. Some are still walking and entering the school.

Everyone's minding their own business, each all on whatever task they've made busy themselves with.

The boy with a raven black bowl cut hair came running towards the school, passing the students who are walking. He enters the school and switches to his indoor shoes and came running again towards at the center fountain where his friend was waiting. He stopped in front of a girl with long orange hair tied in twintails.

"You're late again, Taro!" the orange haired girl yelled at the boy in front of her making him flinch.

"I'm sorry, I overslept." The boy - named Taro - said while his hand was on his nape, his habit whenever he gets shy.

"You were late like, four days straight!"

"It's only 7:30, the class starts at 8..." He reasoned out, but the girl only shook her head.

"Well, you need time to get ready for your first class, baka!"

'Oh man, I can't win.' The poor boy thought to himself, accepting his fate with her. It happens everyday, he had no choice but to respect and accept everything she says.

"I'm sorry Osana, I'll keep that in mind."

"Hmmp! You better be!" Osana scolded, then turned away from him as she started walking "Anyway, meet me at the rooftop later at lunch."

"Huh? Why?"

"Stop asking! Just meet me there!"

"Ok, ok!" Taro said while smiling a bit. She's so mean to him but deep inside, he knows that she actually cares. That's how they maintain this friendship - they're considerate of each other, caring for the other through their own ways.

Suddenly, the black haired boy felt that he was being watched, so he looked behind him.

Taro saw a black haired girl peeking from a tree. And upon making eye contact, she quickly hid behind the tree.

So... Is it her?

He always feel as if that he was being watched, because this isn't the first time. He always caught the same girl everytime, looking and stalking him which he finds really weird and creepy.

"What's wrong, Taro?" Osana asked, looking concerned.

"Nothing... it's just that Aishi-san is stalking me again." Taro said turning back to Osana, sighing.
He always tell Osana the things that are happening with him, but this stalking issue is tiring him.

"Oh, her? Are you sure you didn't do something bad to her in these few past days?"

"I already told you that I didn't. I don't even know her that well - more or less, talk to her."

Yandere Simulator ~Lovesick~  Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें