Arthit chuckled bitterly before whispered without opening his eyes, "No one can stop me mom, I already decided to be selfish this time"

~~~~~~

Next day, in the afternoon when Beam entered his cabin after finishing his rounds, he saw kong who came back from the bathroom with water dripping all over his face, Beam approached him and asked, "kong is something wrong? Why your face is full of water?"

Kong shook his head and sat on the bed, "No p! I just went to wash my face after a sleep". The truth is, from the morning kong feels his stomach pain is  rising for every passing hour. And, sometime the pain is unbearable.

Shortly Beam approached the sleeping kong and placed his hand on kong's forehead, it's hot, he can also see the sweats forming in kong face, he called his nurse to get him some fever medicine, he wake kong up, the latter  pushed Beam hand and murmured in pain, "it's hurt, let me sleep"

Beam got shocked and shouted, "kong! Wake up now!", kong got startled and sat on his bed, beam raised his voice again, "I warned you to told me if you feel any pain right!, why didn't you tell me? Where you are hurting Kong?"

Kong just hang his head low and told, "I feel a severe pain from his lower abdomen from yesterday afternoon, I thought it will go away so I endured it but now it's hurting more phi, and I feel nauseous for the last 2 hours", Beam called his nurse to come fast.

Beam checked kong body again, they decided to do one more checkup on the latter capability, kong slept after taking the pain killer, Beam whispered to the sleeping kong, "why didn't you told me before? Why did you endure it and worsen it kong, sorry, but I should stop your evening injection, let's wait until your next report came"

Kong woke up and noticed his bed, he is in his bedroom when did he returned? He questioned himself, he still feel nauseous and some throb too but this time, the pain is not in his stomach but in his head which is ponding so hard, Beam enter the room with food tray.

"Ohh finally you awake, here is the food" Beam told him, kong nodded his head. Kong feels Beam is avoiding his eyes so he asked to clear his doubt, "P'beam are you avoiding me? "

Beam nodded his head while setting the tray in bed, "its your punishment for hiding the situation"

Kong just bite his lower lips in guilty, "sorry Phi, I will not do this again"

Beam retorted "I don't care about that, they just mailed me your report, it's seems not bad but still you have to be careful, moreover, I think you should take rest today, if you feel the pain again let me know, next time if I caught you enduring the pain I will stop the treatment right away, understood?" kong just nodded his head in defeat.

Beam stepped out of the room after kong finished the food and tucked him to sleep, kong texted to Arthit because if he call his lover now, the latter might find his pain through his voice.

It's been 2 week since kong started the treatment, in the first week he didn't leave home, Beam accompanied him always, kong vomited most of the time in the first 5days, his pain was also up and down, fluctuating every day.

However everything is going well, the results are getting positive but one think that Beam and Forth can't stand is kong behaviour.

Day by day the harmone changes make kong so moody and Arthit distance towards him is not at all helping, even today, kong came back with sour face after his date with Arthit, Beam sighed and asked kong what happened, kong just started to cry harder by hugging him.

Kongpop was lying in his bed with Beam, who is stroking his hair to make him sleep, his thoughts start to run wild in his mind, 'after a week of text message only, I badly want to meet my phi so I  asked him to meet me, we met thrice in this one week, but everytime we met I felt something is wrong, I feel somehow Arthit is getting distant from me, but I know it's not true may be P'arthit is behaving like this cause his dad is hospitalised after having his first attack, his step mother also got hospitalised after knowing the truth of his P'arthit condition'

'Moreover, his step mother is missing from the hospital, may be he got in to that emotions not concentrating on him. But no one can blame me for missing him right?, blame this stupid harmone treatment, I am missing p'arthit lot, if i reminiscing today's event I will sure get more agitated'

'when we talk about Oon, I confessed to p'arthit that Oon kissed me because i don't want him to misunderstand me when he know about it',

Flashback:

"P'Arthit don't get mad, I didn't thought he will kiss me in the lips, furthermore, at one stage I kissed him back but I stopped after a realization phi, I didn't kiss him in love or lust, it's just...that time I badly wanted your warmth p, the news of your MPD, our childhood relationship, all news is too much for me to handle that time, when i get the warmth from Oon, my body reacted back, please p forgive me, please".

Arthit just chuckled and nodded his head while telling, "its ok kongpop I can understand"

Flashback ends:

'That's it, he just fucking told me he understand me, what is wrong with my boyfriend? Should not he shout at me or  scold me? Now I am getting more scared'

Beam snapped his finger in front of  Kong for the latter to came down to reality from his self questioning. "What it is kong? You should not stress yourself when you are under treatment, it will worsen your health"

Kong moved and sat on the bed and asked, "P'beam, I don't know what to do? Please help me p, I feel like Arthit is avoiding me, he even pushed me when I try to give him a goodbye kiss today"

Beam smirked slyly and suggested something which make kong ears to turn tomato red, but after a thought he nodded his head with determination.

~~~~~~

Arthit side:

It's been more than 2 weeks, he has been feeling all the emotions in this 2 weeks, all because of his loved ones.

First, his mother, he fought with her everyday, and today he finally convinced her to accept his decision of moving away.

Second, his dad, OMG his dad is really a pain in the ass like his uncle described him, the way his dad ask forgiveness to him is both hilarious and dangerous.

Without a choice he accepted his apologize, but with a condition of allowing him to leave.

Third, his uncle, his uncle is good to him, almost make everything ready for him so he thanked the latter by taking him to a fine restaurant so hard feeling towards him.

Finally, most difficult one is his boyfriend, Kongpop! That boyfriend of him is really something, he is LOVING him, blindly LOVING him, and him only.

In the past week Whenever kong talked about their future he goes remorseful. He didn't address kongpop as kong to leave a clue that he changed.

When his lover confessed that he returned Oon kiss, he really felt bad for him but if he was in kong place maybe he will also react like that so he assured Kong that he is ok. Moreover, whenever something bad happens to him all he need is kong warmth to calm himself so there is nothing wrong for Kong to seek his personalities.

After all it's him who pushed Kong in that situation, so he truly assured him that He is alright. He know kong presumed he will go mad but he couldn't, since there is no mistake with the latter.

He couldn't keep giving clues hope his boyfriend will catch and confront him. So he decided to come clean that's why, tomorrow, he asked his lover to come to his apartment.

He will cook for him and slowly opened about his departure. He is scared about his lover reaction, but he hopes the latter will comprehend his decision.

******