🍋-[𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕦𝕥]

↞  ↠ 

 ↞ ↠ 

title: unexpected rut.

Alpha! Tamaki x Fem Omega! Reader

 ↞ ↠ 

this is my first time writing omegaverse, pls don't kill me-

 ↞ ↠ 

[WARNINGS]

-smut

-nsfw

-breeding kink

-slight degradation

-swearing

 ↞ ↠ 

Tamaki's eyes widened as he caught a whiff off your scent, his blood rushing down to his cock constricted in his pants. He looked down at his desk, his hand coming down to clench his thigh as he felt his hormones begin to go crazy.

He felt every nerve in his body tingling with the need to fuck you, his Omega. His eyes widened even further as he rested his head on the desk, his nails digging into his thighs hard enough to leave marks.

Oh God, he nervously thought to himself, why now?

He could feel it.

His rut had come early.

He lifted his head up again, trying his best to not arouse suspicion. He had to hold it back, he had to! You were barely a meter away from him, he could easily just leap at you and fuck you right then and there. Right now, he wouldn't care less if his classmates saw, he wanted to make sure that they knew you were his.

You were marked and scented, and your scent was all over him – which only made him even needier – he knew nobody would dare to try and do anything to you.

He slowly looked over at you, only making the heat that washed through his body increase in temperature. He bit down a growl as he noticed the other Alpha's surrounding you.

Mirio was behind you.

His hands were shaking with anger as he slowly pulled his phone out, sending you a text to go to the bathroom. Tamaki shakily raised his hand, his eyes glowering down at his desk as he tried to keep his composure, although he was failing.

"Yes, Tamaki?"

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" He tried to shake off the hostility in his voice, but he couldn't help it. Everybody watched in slight fear as Tamaki stalked out of the classrooms, his nails digging into his palms while his eyes lingered on yours.