☁-[𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤]

- - -

- - -

title: fangs

Tamaki x reader

- - -

𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 :𝕠

- - - -

Tamaki felt bad went a shock of fear shivered down his spine at the sight of your fangs. He felt guilt rest into his stomach, his eyes averting back to the ground.

It always reminded him of Toga's sadistic smile, unease washing through him. Of course, he felt bad for feeling afraid of your smile, but he couldn't help it and neither could you.

You walked the halls, ignoring everyone's glances at you. Because of your quirk, you obviously had a weird appearance, little horns sprouting from your temples, bright purple eyes, claws sprouting from your fingers.

You were used to these glances by now, especially the fearful look in people's eyes when they saw your fangs.

You knew they looked like Toga's, which scared people to the brim. I mean, on your first day everyone thought you were Toga which brought you to tears, making them apologise for their beliefs.

However, they had gotten used to your appearance by now... Except for one person, Tamaki Amajiki. You knew he was always nervous, especially around people he didn't know, big crowds and such.

But seeing Tamaki's fearful eyes made you the most insecure, it made you feel worse than any other stare you've received.

Here you were, laughing in front of him. His entire body locked up, his pupil's shrinking at your smile. He clutched his stomach, fear flowing through him.

It was the first time he had seen you properly laugh since he had never really looked at you. Your laughter immediately ceased, a frown painted on your lips.

Your heart dropped at his fearful look, his body shaking horribly. "I have to go." You mumbled, pushing past him and walking down the halls with your gaze fixated on the floor.

He didn't call out your name, telling you to stop which only upset you more. Tears brimmed at your eyes, falling down your cheeks.

You walked into the girl's bathroom, slipping into an empty cubicle before sitting on the toilet. You sniffled before letting your tears pour out of your glassy eyes, sobs slipping out

Tears streamed down your cheeks, your heart throbbing against your chest with hurt. You wiped the tears as they fell, your jumper sleeves getting damp.

Why did it hurt more? Because you had a horrible crush on him. But he was too afraid of you to even look at you.

- - - -

You stayed in the toilet the entire day, your eyes still damp by the time the bell rang.  You stood up, regaining your composure. 

You walked over to the sink, looking at yourself in the mirror. You wiped your eyes, making sure there was no evidence of you crying.

Your arms dropped as you observed yourself, your heart sinking. Your self-confidence had been ruined now, but you practised a fake smile in the mirror.

You cleared your throat before walking out, feeling someone's gaze on you as you began to walk towards the dorms.

"H-Hey," you turned around to see Tamaki walking next to you, his gaze still averted to the floor. You desperately wanted to storm off in anger, but something kept you pulled to your spot.

"Hi." You replied bluntly, obviously still hurt by his recent actions. "I-I just wanted to a-apologise for m-my actions u-uh b-before."

You glanced over at him, his shy eyes meeting yours. This time the only fear you could see was talking, your heart throbbing from how adorable he was.

"It's ok, I'm used to it." You shrugged it off, looking away again. "You shouldn't be though. I truly am sorry."

You just nodded, murmuring an 'it's ok' before you both went silent. "Thanks for apologising..." You spoke up, still touched from his words.

"N-No pro-problem." He stuttered out, a bright red blush flushing his cheeks. A soft smile fell onto your lips, making his heart melt.

"You're pretty cute."

"..."

"w-wait, w-whAT?!"