"Bell," He croaks through a busted lip and a swollen face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Caleb spits. His dark eyes are filled with pure rage and every bone in my body wants to shrink away from him and cower down. But not when it comes to Aaron.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Caleb? Hayden?" I ask, finally addressing Hayden who has been silent but glaring eyes.

"Hayden, how could you?" Mia asks.

"Because he's a faggot, Mia." Hayden stated plainly and my mouth just dropped at his statement. I looked up to glare at Caleb, but he only glared back.

I could out Caleb just as easily as he outed Aaron and I, but I'm not like that. Just because he took my choice away doesn't mean that I have to take his away.

"What is the point in all of this?" I ask, my question directed at Caleb.

"The point, Bellamy, is that you two need to be taught a lesson. The Dead Boys are all I have, and you two think that you can just break that?" He says, pacing around in a circle. Oh my god. He's actually going crazy, isn't he?

He walks up to Aaron and gets down on one knee so that their faces are at the same level. Aaron lefts his head up slowly to meet his eyes.

"You're disgusting, Caleb Stanely." Aaron says. His poor voice is rough, and I can tell he's in pain. I want to fall on my knees and just embrace him into my arms. That wouldn't get us anywhere though.

Caleb sneers and punches Aaron right in the right side of his stomach. A crack echoes throughout the treehouse as Aaron releases a yell and bobs his head down. I watched as his eyes squeeze shut and his lips spread into a thin line. It's as if I were hit just as hard as he was. How dare Caleb hurt him?

"Aaron!" I yell as I race towards him and fall to my knees in front of him.

"Oh my god!" Mia yells.

He looks up at me with a forced smile, but he has tears in his eyes. That noise. It sounded just like how it sounded when my ribs were cracked, and I was sent to the hospital. Except this noise was like ten times worse that the sound my ribs made. Oh my god.

"Hey love," He says quietly. Before I get to answer him, Caleb pushes me to the ground, and I fall over as he hits Aaron in face once more. I'm getting up when Aaron spits a mouthful of blood onto Caleb. His neck, jaw and t-shirt are painted with my sweet boy's blood. He makes a disgusted face as he realizes what had just happened.

This makes Hayden laugh actually and Caleb just looks up to glare at him.

"I thought you were better than this. I can't believe I thought I loved you." Mia says to Hayden.

"Please, you're not as special as you think you are." Hayden snorts and my mouth drops. Mia is one of the most special people that I have ever met in my entire life.

"You bastard!" The small girl yells as she slaps her former lover clean across the face. "Leave!"

"He's not going anywhere!" Caleb sneers once again.

"Oh, he's leaving. The cops are on their way here. Something tells me Caleb doesn't care about a charge, but Hayden, what would daddy say?" She says and Hayden instantly cowers down.

"C-cops?" He stutters, his eyes scanning the scene. That's all it takes for him to fly out the door of the treehouse. If it were any other circumstance, I would've laughed.

"I guess I can just finish the job then," Caleb yells after him.

I walk up to Caleb and push him into the wall. I'm no boxer or body builder but I'm still an athlete. I'm not weak.

"You think you can put your hands on him?" I yell in his face. Caleb pushes me back, but I hit his arms away before he can even move me an inch.

"You're weak compared to me," He glares, pushing me again. This time he succeeds but what he doesn't expect is me to punch him hard in the face. His head falls back and pops up just as quickly. He hits me back just as hard, but there's so much adrenaline in my body that I can't even feel the pain.

"Bellamy!" Aaron yells as he sees me get hit. I want to look at him so badly, but I can't let my guard down. I hit Caleb again and this time it's him who's spitting blood.

"You're dead!" Caleb yells as he runs towards me. The two of us fall to the ground and we wrestle around. Though I have an advantage in height, he definitely has one in strength.

Mia begins to scream and cry in the corner and I can tell she's just having a straight up anxiety attack.

Caleb beats the wrestle and straddles my waist, punching me right in the eye. Oh god, that's so going to be a black eye. The pain still doesn't register in my brain still and all I can think about right now is that I love Aaron and that I need to protect him.

He has his fist raised once again when the door to the treehouse barges open and the rest of the Dead Boys stand in the opening. The all wear matching faces of surprise and horror.

"Caleb! What are you doing?" Azul yells as he and the other boys take in the scene. Caleb jumps off of me as Azul and Toby run over to me to help me up.

"Aaron," I breathe out ruggedly. I stagger over to him and drop to my knees in front of him.

"Bell," He sighs in relief and places his head on my chest as I wrap my arms behind his back in order to to untie him.

"Oh my god baby," I cry, unashamed of the tears.

"What are you thinking?" Azul asks Caleb as the other boy stands with his teeth bared and his hands clenched at his sides.

Then, that's when we hear it. The sirens. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Look at me with these steady uploads! I'm pretty impressed with myself to be honest lol.

Thank you guys for reading! I appreciate more than you guys know. 

Let me know what you think! 

Next chapter will be up soon! Only a few left!

-Hannah