Cats POV

I gaze up at the stars from the astronomy tower, I know I shouldn't be here past curfew but just can't help it. This is the only time I can really be free.
Everyone thinks " oh that girl that graduated early." No one ever wonders why I had to. Why I had to be free from school. No one understands it...the pressure of family and the bullies at school.
I feel a tear slide down my cheek and I slide down to sit on the stone wall that stops people from falling off the tower. I feel someone's presence but I don't care, I don't care who sees me like this. Its not the first time I've broken down up here.

I nearly jump out of my skin when I see a boy step out of the shadows.
"You dropped this.." He says softly sitting next to me on the ground and hands me my Hufflepuff scarf.

"O-oh thank you..." I say looking away as my voice cracks.
Upon hearing it he takes my hand and smiles at me. "I understand, I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to.. Even if I am in Slytherin. Not all of us are that bad." He takes out a tissue and hands me it allowing me to dry my tear streaked cheeks.

"Thank you ...it means alot I need to go back to my dorm though... Have a good night....Regulas."

"Night cat."

I leave the tower with the first real smile I've had inna while and feeling as light as air.

I know its just a filler but I'll have a real chapter soon!
279 words ik ik I hate how short it is too.