Kenichi: Nah...I don't want to kill anyone...I just want to protect myself from a delinquent boxer...

Apachai: That kind of hard things, you think about them after you kill! Your brain is there so you can beat someone up!

Y/N: Umm...Apachai, wouldn't it be better teaching him, what kind of fighting technique muay thai is?

Apachai: It's to kill people and...

Kenichi: Enough of that!

Koetsuji: Ah, Muay thai is a historically traditional martial art used for close quarter combat, originally developed in the kingdom of Siam, currently Thailand.

Miu: Except for attacking the eyes and downed opponents, it's a very practical martial art where anything else is basically allowed.

Y/N: Yep, just like that.

Kenichi: That sounds impressive! I wanna try, please teach me!

Apachai: Then first, Tan garde muay (Starting position), Next is Ti soku! (Elbow strike) Muay thai uses the elbows and knees a lot!

Koetsuji: Most current martial arts, prohibit the use of knees and elbows during a match

Kenichi: Why?

Apachai: Because if you get hit wrong, you die!

Y/N: True, but, Muay thai focuses on these two techniques instead

Kenichi: W-Why?

Apachai: Because if you get a good hit in, you kill them!!!

Kenichi hid behind Y/N and Sakaki.

Kenichi: I...don't like this martial art

Hayato: Martial arts...no matter the type, the objective is how efficiently you can beat your opponents. After that, it's up to the heart of the fighter. If it's used for your selfish gains, then it simply becomes violence

Y/N: The elder's right...when you wield violence like that, that's no different from a beast. That's not what humans ought to seek, violence can't be controlled by violence alone, that's why you need unwavering conviction along with indomitable discipline and training. Then violence will be sublimated into martial arts. (One of my favorites quotes from the Kengan manga)

Hayato: Exactly, Kenichi, ask yourself this question. Do you want to make someone miserable with that technique?

Kenichi: Of course not!

Y/N: Then it's all good, don't be afraid and continue your training!

Y/N said with a smile and a thumbs up.

Apachai: And the last is, Ti kau kon! (Spinning knee kick), with this move any opponent of Kenichi will go straight to the afterlife!

The training with Apachai progressed without any accidents, but for some reason Y/N had a bad feeling.

Apachai: Good, Kenichi! You're doing well, that's it for the basic moves, we'll start some mitt hitting, try hitting!

Kenichi: Did Apachai sensei really learn how to take things easy?  That oppresive pressure I felt before is gone...

Just as he said that in his head, Apachai's pressure appeared and Kenichi ran away hiding behind Miu almost touching her chest, Y/N then grabbed Kenichi by the head with one hand and a dark look in his eyes.