Prologue

A broken city left in ruin as it's builders and designers fall into the cold earth, wave of death, and extinction. Now gone from the earth a new set of races arise. Those we pushed have some to our ruined lands. Animals take our places. Rebuilt what we'd left in ruin. Renamed what was forgotten. Places you once knew, altered. Buildings remodeled. Things, things have changed; changed beyond what we could've imagined. Once iconic locations left in ruin, like our cities, like our world. Religion, did it fail? Did the world become better? You tell me, decide for yourself as we delve into this reality, and follow a dysfunctional family through their life, through their world.

      The city streets are alive with life as animals come and go. Cars whizz by animals move to and fro. Life lives on, almost like we never existed, or humans swapped with animals. The world fell into ruin but instead of the cities going to waste a new life sprang into the world, well sorta. Now animals take our places, like we never existed. As for carnivores, they all found a way around it. We still have our foods it's just animals eat them too. They found ways to somewhat civilly eat meat. Life just goes on, of course with a few changes. For started America no longer exists along with the other countries. Most land masses have been renamed, and out story thrives on the continent of Divristle, where North America once thrived. The city we will watch live on is Broken City or the remains of New York. In all the hustle and bustle of the city a family of seven, triplets, twins, and the parents. They're an interesting family, with a drunk, deadbeat, abusive father, and the hardworking, sweethearted mother. Here we watch their world their lives, well more specifically the life one of the twins Vistine, has to live. Hiding many secrets, holding many lies, loving many sights. Here we start. Here we begin. Following her tale, though many others will unfold over time.