The End

June 21, 2021

"You may now kiss your bride." Sean heard as tears fell from his eyes in front of his friends and family. He looked at the mother of his son, the love of his life with heart eyes before grabbing her face gently and kissing her softly, yet passionately.

Their foreheads touched as the young newlyweds closed their eyes and held each other's hands.

"You're a Lew now, Kayc." Sean smiled.

Kaycee smiled back at her now husband, the sound of clapping hands, whistles, and cheers filling the background as they were lost in their moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their wedding had been amazing, the reception was the most fun they had ever had in their lives. What awaited them now was a splendid honeymoon.

They had just arrived at Hawaii, the place that started the crazy turn their lives took two years ago.

"I feel bad for leaving Ethan with my mom." Kaycee sighed as she sat on the bed in the hotel room.

"Come on, babe. It's our honeymoon. We can take this time away to give him a sibling..." Sean smirked.

(A/N we don't write smut here people, i leave it to your imagination)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 18, 2021

Kaycee paced around their room as she waited for the results of yet another pregnancy test.

"Sean, this is never gonna work, it's been almost 4 months." She had lost all hope of having another baby.

"Love, if this one is negative we can keep trying, everyone warned us it wasn't gonna be that easy." He tried to calm her down.

"Fine, but if this one is negative, we're taking a break from this for at least two months." She said.

Sean nodded.

Soon, the timer set on Kaycee's phone went off.

The hazel-eyed girl had gone down to the kitchen right before the timer went off, leaving Sean alone in their bedroom. He heard it go off.

The asian man thought for a second before deciding he would go look at the test alone.

When he got to it, he turned it around and all air was knocked out of his system.

"She's pregnant." He whispered right before covering his mouth with his free hand.

Now he had to tell Kaycee she's pregnant without her getting mad at him for looking at the test on his own.

Right then he heard his first kid whining, as he had woken up from a nap. Sean had an idea.

He got one of Ethan's old shirts and wrote 'Big Brother' on it messily with a marker. He put the shirt on the child and went downstairs with his son and the test in his pocket.

Ethan walked towards his mother once he saw her.

"Hi, bubba," she started until Ethan got closer, "what does your shirt say, honey?" She asked as she picked him up.

Sean watched as Kaycee's eyes grew wider and a smile formed on her face.

She looked at her husband, "I'm pregnant!?" She asked.

Sean came closer to her, handing her the test.

Kaycee took it into her hands shakily.

"Oh my god, Ethan you're gonna be a big brother!" She said as tears streamed down her face after setting the test on the counter, and picking up her first-born, spinning him around.

"Ready to do all this again?" Sean asked before kissing his wife.

"With you, I can do anything." She smiled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 months later

"It's a girl!" A nurse exclaimed as a baby was placed on a teary-eyed Kaycee's chest while she tried to gain her breath back.

"Hi, beautiful." Kaycee cooed, gently going over her daughter's cheek with her thumb.

"You did it again, baby." Sean said, proud and in awe of his wife.

"You guys have a name yet?" A nurse asked.

They responded by shaking their heads, since they had kept the gender a surprise for themselves, they hadn't put much thought into a name just yet.

Just then, their daughter opened her eyes right in front of both of theirs.

"Hazel." Sean whispered as he looked at his baby's and wife's eyes next.

"I think we do have a name for her then." Kaycee smiled at her love.

"Hazel Lew. I like that." Sean smiled back, before kissing his daughter's rosy cheek.

"You have no idea what a crazy family you were just born into, Hazel." Kaycee whispered to her newborn.

As if it were a tradition, Sean had prepared a lullaby for this baby as well, and sung it to her once she was laying on his bare chest.

Kaycee watched until she fell asleep, and so did Hazel.

"Your brother is gonna be so excited to meet you tomorrow, my gorgeous baby girl. You look just like your mother."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mommy!" Ethan exclaimed as he saw his mother on the hospital bed.

"Are you shick?" The toddler asked worried. He came closer to the bed and was carried by Sean onto the it to be closer to his mom.

"No, baby. Mommy just had another one of you. You have a little sister." Kaycee smiled.

"Where's baby?" Ethan asked, tilting his head to the side.

Just then, a nurse brought Hazel into the room.

Soon, Ethan was holding his sister with the help of his mother, who now had tears in her eyes as she watched her two children.

"I wove you, sissy." Ethan said, placing a very gentle kiss on the newborn's cheek.

Sean came close to Kaycee and placed a kiss on her head.

"I can't believe this is our life now." She said elated.

"Me neither, but I wouldn't trade it for the world."