Dance

A/N 

Ethan's already 3 months old by now; Kaycee decided to wait a bit to go back to dancing to spend time with her baby.

.....................................................................................................................................

"I can do this."  Kaycee said to herself, looking in the mirror as she got ready for her first dance class after having a baby.

"You ready to go, babe?" Sean asked, stepping into the bathroom, hugging her from behind.

"Yeah- Sean, why can't you be at the class with me!?" Kaycee said, nervousness present in her voice.

"Kayc, we talked about this, we have no one to look after Ethan today, and I'm not letting you miss this class." 

"Ok, fine." She rolled her eyes at the boy behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy loves you, baby." Kaycee said before placing a kiss on Ethan's forehead who was currently in Sean's arms.

"What? Nothing for me?" Sean said, faking disappointment.

"I love you too, silly." Kaycee laughed before pecking his lips.

"Bye, Mama." Sean whispered as he helped Ethan wave goodbye while Kaycee got into the car that was taking her to the studio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once she was in the studio, she was quickly spotted by Jojo.

"Kaycee!" She exclaimed as she approached the young girl to give her a hug.

"Hi, Jojo, I missed you." She smiled.

"We all missed you here too. How's your baby?"

"Oh, he's good. Sean told me he'd come after class with him so you can meet him."

Jojo's smile widened. She still hadn't seen Ethan in real life, only through some pictures Kaycee had texted her.

"Well, I'll see you in a bit, Kayc. Go see your friends!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Kaycee!" Tahani exclaimed when she saw her best friend.

"Hey, T. Hi everyone." Kaycee smiled as she greeted Tahani, Bailey, Jade, Josh, and Julian.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Tahani asked as she gave her a hug.

"Uh, I don't know. I probably just forgot. 'mom brain' is pretty real." She laughed.

"Well, I'm happy you're here."
-----------------------------------------------------------
The choreography was a bit difficult, but Kaycee still managed to get it right away. She was surprised with herself to have picked it up so quickly after taking a somewhat long break.

"Ok, Bailey, Kaycee, you're up." Jojo called.

Kaycee felt all air get knocked out of her lungs for a few seconds.

"Don't be nervous, Kayc, I know you'll do great." Bailey smiled.

Kaycee sighed, "thanks, Bailey."

The music started, Kaycee closed her eyes for a bit, and then just focused on the steps and on her emotions. The passion for dance she thought she had lost in the past couple month still very present.

The two girls finished dancing, and the room was filled with claps and cheers.

"KAYCEE, YOU WERE AMAZING!" All of her friends exclaimed as they went towards her.

"Thank you, guys." She giggled.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"You ready to go see mom, bubbs?" Sean asked as he opened the door to the studio.

As soon as he opened it, there were a bunch of people surrounding him, trying to see the baby's face, others asking why in the world Sean Lew had a baby in his arms.

"Excuse me, everyone." Kaycee said loudly, as she tried to get to her small familly.

She took a very awake and alert Ethan out of the carseat Sean was carrying.

"Is that their baby!?" Someone asked, a bit too loud.

"Yes, this is Sean and I's son, Ethan." Kaycee replied, smiling to reassure the girl she didn't say anything wrong.

"Ok ok ok. I've waited too long for this, Kayc, can I hold him?" Jojo asked with puppy eyes, making everyone laugh.

"Yes, Jojo, come here." Kaycee smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for coming, Kayc, you killed that." Jojo said as she hugged Kaycee goodbye.

"Thanks for choreographing something amazing like always." She answered.

"Uh, babe, it's almost bath time." Sean interrupted.

"Oh ok, we gotta go, bye Jojo. Love you!" Kaycee said in a rush as she left.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Is he asleep?"

"Yeah." Kaycee said sleepily.

"How did the class go?"

"It went great, I missed dancing a lot, but I missed you guys more." She smiled.

"Hey, being cheesy is my thing!" Sean said making Kaycee laugh.

"Ok. Goodnight baby, I'm going to bed." Kaycee said, standing up from the couch after giving Sean a kiss.