Im Gonna Stunt On You

"I've apologized to her a billion times like I knew she was gonna go wandering around the house" Trell said but I ignored him. "Try harder boo now hurry up and pay for ya shit" It was cute Trell and Kure were friends but I was mad and it would take more then apologizing for me to forgive Trell and his Actions. "How do you deal with her man...I'd run over my foot all day" I smacked Trell with a bag and walked away.

It's been a minute since the girls and I talked or even Spencer and I didn't know why and Trell just chalked it up to them being party girls with drunk minds. "While you girls whisper I'm gonna go get me a frozen drink from upstairs, don't miss me too much now" I stood in line just scrolling through my Instagram. "Oh look who it is" I looked up to see dear old Spencer with Shane someone he told me he wasn't very fond of.

I ignored them and texted Trell and Kure to hurry up so we can bounce. "She's always been keen to ignoring the people good for her. Probably why she stuck right now" I bit my lip hoping that this line would move faster. "You not gonna y'all Lori" Spencer tapped my shoulder repeatedly as if he wanted to start trouble with a female. "Y'all don't want me to go off because I will. I'm pretty sure you two have each other dick to suck by the way your acting" Shane grabbed me and pulled me off the line.

Kure and Trell popped out of nowhere and fought them two and I looked at everything just go down. It was like I was stuck in a trance because I never heard Kure tell me to go wait by the car or Trell telling me move over and over again, I caught a glance at Spencer and just fled from the entire scene.

I ignored Kure's and Trells calls and didn't tell them I was at the campus hangout. "Hey little Lori you look stressed" Lala said. Me and her never had no bad blood but we never really hang considering we lived different and moved different "Stressed ain't even the damn word, I just wish I ain't even come out here to New York I'm surprised my hair ain't drop out" She laughed.

She looked around for a minute before she patted the empty seat next to her "You pick stressful people and choice of friends Lori and everybody on this campus see that. Now you bad and I can definitely say you give people a chance to redeem themselves but some people don't deserve that." I ain't know who she was referring to but clearly she was fill me in.

"The cute men always find me but end up crazy it's gotta be New York. Back home it was more toxic older men then anything else" She laughed at me. "Girl there's a reason why Spencer ass was single it ain't because his ass focused on football. He's straight crazy and territorial and it's not cute. Everybody tried to warn ya ass but y'all looked so damn happy in love so we backed down." I looked at her slowly understanding.

"I can believe that now seeing how he was straight up gonna fight me a while ago. I try to be the best friend and gets nowhere I'm just glad I never slept with him." She looked at him like ain't believe me . "He May be crazy but he's fine and you ain't use that... a damn fool that's what you are. Too caught up on that Kure dude might as well get as face tatted on ya arm."

"I got his name on my finger it's cute and a surprise, Honey get you a older men they'll spoil you rotten." I showed her the tattoo I up and got two days ago and had yet to reveal to lovely Kure. "Oh I'm fine ever since you went cold turkey on Spencer he's been making drop offs at my crib. Let's just say he puts in the work off and on the field."

"You are a weird girl didn't you tell me he's a bad guy technically." I would lieing if I wouldn't wanna text Spencer's skill but it never came to that. "He is but he's not my bestfriend or my boyfriend, after we done I get his ass up out my place. And when's the times right maybe I'll trap him because I'm expensive and need some quick cash." We talked for a few before I headed back to the house.

"Finally, Where your fast ass been I've calling you for hours" Trell pressed me at the door. "Sorry big brother but I was talking with Lala for hours. Let me tell you I learned quite a bit and some personal information."

"Girl you need to go to the hospital both Kure and Spencer all laid up bad. Somebody brought a knife to a fist fight and let's just both parties aren't to happy with you."