Im Bout To Blow

Kure took me to a karaoke spot which was different especially for him but I guess it was worth a shot. "I hope you know I'm not singing nothing. I'm a rather better critic though in my opinion" He sat back on his phone nodding. "I figured but I'm just glad ya ass allowed me to take you out. I ain't even know where to go but this spot new" He put his phone down and looked at me.

"You think I don't know that ya ass to damn bougie to sing

"You think I don't know that ya ass to damn bougie to sing. It's cute though so go on with your bad self babe" I laughed as he popped his collar. "It's nice to see you and miling because we've been through some tough ass shit. I can be mad all I want but I'm still watching how you move."

"Boy you sound like a damn stalker don't you got things to do besides worry about me." He looked off ignoring my comments. "We hanging on a thread and I ain't great on hanging. You've invested so much and so have but I just need something to stick between us."

"Stick...I chased after you for months when you hated my entire existence. You'll know when I'm zoned the fuck out but trust me when I say nothing is ever gonna happen between me and Spencer. You just gotta trust me on that one because I trust you no matter what" He smiled.

"We good Lori but how about we dip because to many white people in this bitch" We ended getting some ice cream and walking around the boardwalk. "So I've never entered your world of being a student I ain't never asked" It was nice to see him investing himself in my life it made me tickle. "Stress the fuck out but I make time to have fun with you or Trell or my girls atleast. I do miss home though so I think I'm gonna take a weekend to recollect my self and like really leave my past behind.

I think I carried a part of me out here that needs attention from men and baby I'm bad all by myself" I licked my cone. "Well do what you have to for your mental health plus I'm sure Trell got me tagging along to some party with some nigga Drew" My eyes shot wide at the mention of Drew. I could either tell him now or just hope Drew doesn't bring up a damn thing or Trell and his messy ass.

"Drew.....Ugh just don't get mad about this but me and him had a past thing. It was super weird and stupid but it happened" I looked at him hoping for the best. "I already know Trell told me but I know you was into that freaky shit" He laughed so I pushed him into the street. "Stop I made some money off that but I'm good off that. At that time I needed everything to get my mind off your crazy ass, shit if I was legal I would've drank everyday" He dropped me back at my place and I settled up in my bed and FaceTimed Spencer.

"So how was your first unofficial date with Kure....I'm sure it was fireworks and dancing under the rain. I know you like corny shit like that for some strange reason" I ducked my teeth flipping him off. "It was actually really great because he's now open to being invested in my college life. And he's fine with me going back home for the weekend so what's up with you and your lonely nights."

"Well I ain't lonely when you always on my damn line. Plus I'm a busy man as of lately so don't worry too much, As long as you happy and not crazy I'm good" I smiled he was such a cheese ball. "See now I feel bad for just dropping you before because now I can watch you sleep and workout like a creep." I winked sticking my tongue out. "I workout in the morning so I'm gonna come pick you up so we can hang before you dip."

I clapped and pretended to wipe away my tears because yes I know I loved Kure and blah blah but I was still human and Spencer without a shirt was like god sending me home. It's like I ain't even know how to operate I went straight dumb.

"Helloooooo get your mind out the gutter horny ass girl" I tapped my screen

"Helloooooo get your mind out the gutter horny ass girl" I tapped my screen. "Not my fault nobody told you to be built like that. Just don't get me drunk around you because ain't no good happening." He put a thumbs up and we stayed up all night talking about everything and Euphoria because I had his ass hooked from our sleepover.