Right Here

We walked around the mall with my diamond necklace in a bag "You really think getting me this was necessary, considering all the odds" He looked at me and just shrugged his shoulders. "Think of it as a gift then Lori not like I'm forcing you to do anything. I'm not one to go around messing with heads and feelings because frankly I'm grown" I took a long breath.

"I understand that but your moving quicker then Tanya when she see's a damn football player. I feel like your gonna ask me to marry you and then get me pregnant Kure" He dropped my hand. "Just leave bro before I really get upset and curse you out...Go" I texted Shane that I was coming over and he was more then excited.

"Look who finally showed up after flaking on our little night. I expect you to fully make it up to me within 30 minutes" I rolled my eyes pushing him on the couch. "I'm a busy women if you hadn't realized but can we go out...I'm tired of being inside like some kind of groupie or inside secret" He smiled like he had a bright idea.

"I'm glad because I think I know just the place for you. It's a quaint little bar filled with alcohol and a dance floor" I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now that's what I call a good plan so I'm gonna go make sure I look cute" I went to his bathroom and decided to do a little fixing up so I would look appropriate.

 "Now that's what I call a good plan so I'm gonna go make sure I look cute" I went to his bathroom and decided to do a little fixing up so I would look appropriate

"We have classes tomorrow so can I pick you up in the morning. Not to mention I want you to come to the game...friends or not" I nodded. "I'll be wearing your jersey screaming for every shot you make. Then after the game we can get crazy since I'm a basketball wife" He picked me up swirling me around. "You soon get that title as soon as you tell me what's in that bag" He pointed to the bag that held my new necklace.

"Something for my girls and you don't need to know because your a blabber mouth. So can we leave or your gonna continue to talk" He got changed real quick then headed out. I told the guys to not expect me till late since I knew how tonight was most likely gonna end. Once we got to the club we went straight to the bar to get wasted "So hows classes going so far with your crazy ass friends."

"Fine and I'm surprisingly keeping up with all my schoolwork. I just need to go out and have some stress less fun for once.....We're young right so why can't I just have reckless fun and not worry" I was still stuck on E because of what Kure said and just his whole outlook on our relationship.

"Trust me I know but sometimes other people don't want that. They like security and that comes in all ages...They want to know when they are ready that it will take off and it's not just a dead end." I looked at him but in the corner of my eye was Kure who was looking at me. "True very true but I don't think I'm there or maybe I'm forcing myself not to be." I excused myself to go to the bathroom to avoid any more conversation and the death glare of Kure.

Once I got out he was outside waiting for me "I can see you indulge in extra activities outside of me. If that's the case I'm pretty sure I would if acted differently" I looked at him. "You want the whole nine yards and I'm fine off that Kure...at least I think I am" He grabbed my wrist.

"That's what you believe otherwise you'd been left me alone. You stayed at my place, actually accepted my expensive gesture, and willing to ditch your friends and lie about it. Lori I don't know who with but I know you" I rolled my eyes pushing him back. "You think you know me but you truly don't Kure so maybe it's best we both part huh" I started to walk away but he grabbed me back pressing his body up against me.

He pushed us into the girls bathroom and locked the door "Your a lot of talk which I only like when your bent over." He got me on top of the sink unbuttoning my high waisted jeans. I grabbed his face so I could admire his face that I was instantly attracted to the day we met.

"Not much to look at Lori you've seen this face damn near everyday

"Not much to look at Lori you've seen this face damn near everyday." It honestly was like he a mixture of the good and bad that I went through and hadn't all that the same time. "I know and I've come to love this face as hard as I try not to." He rubbed up and down my thigh. "See, It's not hard to express yourself since your the only one that can control it but don't worry I love your face too" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So how's your place because I don't know about you but my feet hurt and I could use a massage and a hot towel" He helped me down. "I think I manage a lot more then a body massage Lori as long as you rocking with the kid."