Who Me

"Damn this is New York it's mad cold my balls just shrunk" I laughed. "Boy shut up and let's go inside my nipples getting hard" We picked a loft that was very spacious and had three bedrooms. Our parents said they'll put enough money by the end of the month for us to fully furnish "We really all grown up shit" I was beyond excited especially because my birthday was next month and I knew the rest of the crew would be hype.

"Yeah and classes start in two days but we legit know nobody. Glad I'm not here alone after all" Trell wasn't gonna go to college either but after hearing that I was he said he'd tag along and get that degree as well "Well let's go to the campus it is a meet and greet type of situation. Pick up our schedule too so we not too lost" I changed into some slip on vans.

"I'm glad you away from that nigga because messing with him would of caused us all trouble. I want you focused sis then you can worry about finding a nappy ass husband" I tucked my arm behind his as we walked to the main building. "Same for you Trell I know we can both do great here for these four years" We found ourselves to the main office to pick our schedule and other things.

"Freshman's it's always refreshing to see new faces. You two are going to enjoy your years here I promise" The guidance counselor greeted us. "Now tonight in the casual dorm the students throw a little gathering, go and make some friends" We nodded and went to the little cafè spot.

"She was hot you think I could bag her" I pushed him away. "Get someone your own age pig but we're going to that gathering. I'm sure they got clubs and activities making the best of everything babes" We both ordered a latte then headed back to the loft.

"We need like a big flat screen and some recliners. Decorating this place is gonna be a blast" The only thing we had was our beds and two chairs. "Just know this isn't a backer pad Trell we have to set some roommate rules. I would hate to have to beat you up because you keep bringing women to my spot."

"You've repeated yourself I understand damn now excuse me I'll be in my room" I grabbed my phone and called my girls. "Yeahhh Lori is on the phone bitch we miss you and it's only been a few hours" We talked until I had to start getting ready. I looked through my boxes confused to what my attire should be.

"Always looking Boujee let's go get you a sugar daddy" Once we arrived at the lounge dorm it was packed

"Always looking Boujee let's go get you a sugar daddy" Once we arrived at the lounge dorm it was packed. "Damn" I whispered looking around not knowing where to start first. Trell and I looked at each other knowing we both needed a drink.

"Welcome you two must be freshman's I'm Lala a sophomore" Lala was thick to the lords and had a pretty face. "Yes sir what you offering I might need a tour" She brushes him off. "No that won't work over here I was mainly talking to your friend" I laughed telling her my name.

"Well Lori your gonna join me and your friend can go upstairs with people that I know he'll get along with real well" She tugged me to a whole other section that had hookah and some girls mixing drinks. "Girls this is Lori she's new" Her group of friends were bad they all were beautiful.

"Damn your gonna fit right in see that face. Tomorrow we're going shopping you have to come...meet the whole crew" We all exchanged numbers and had fun for the rest of the night.

The next morning I made breakfast for Trell and I "I hope you got plans because I'm going shopping with some guys. Classes start tomorrow and I have to look fly to scoop your friend" I made his plate serving him eggs and bacon with biscuits. "Boy she don't want you and don't forget Heather and them coming down this weekend."

"Yeah yeah I won't forget see you later babes" I washed and cleaned up and got ready. I had a couple hundred bucks on my card that I wanted to use for groceries but I'd spend wise.

Heather: I see my sis in 3 days I'm counting downnnnn

Anthony: 😂😂😂Gonna be chilling in ya house all day

Tanya: No drinking ?

Lori: Maybe 😂😂