You didn't know whether or not Kylo had anything planned for you, apart from just letting you rest perhaps...but you really were not in the mood to talk about any of what had happened.

"You have to! You are so skinny, when was the last time you ate?"

"This morning.", you said it a bit too fast and even if Kylo would not have been able to read your thoughts he'd known you lied.

Rosie, however, didn't know you quite as well and just nodded, "Alright...promise me you'll tell me."

You opened your mouth to say something. You did not want to promise that.

"Doc.", Kylo started walking again and you quickly followed him, leaving Rosie's promise unanswered and hanging in the air.

"Thank you, Sir.", you said quietly, he nodded.

Kylo's personal med bay was not the quiet usual place you knew. Instead it was filled to the brim with Knights of Ren. They sat on the bed or were inspecting various medical devices. It was odd to see them do anything else other than fighting. They were incredibly out of place and the way they played around with the devices made for a rather amusing sight. As skilled as they were in battle they were quite clumsy and inept when it came to anything else. All the funnier though.

"You found her! She's alive!", Cardo said cheerfully from his seat on the bed.

"She looks dead.", Vicrul added.

"I always look like this, how are you still surprised?"

"Move.", Kylo told Cardo and Ushar and they hopped off the bed.

You walked towards it any Kylo lifted you up by your hips, carefully placing you on it, before you could get on it on your own.

He expected you to tell him what you needed. Rest. Rest was the answer, but he couldn't just give you that.

"I think there are some nutrient bags somewhere...uhm...", you turned around, "Ap'lek. Right behind you, in that...no...one more to the left. Yes. Thank you, exactly that one."

He handed you a bag and a small device that looked similar to the one you had been using on Weih to feed yourself. You poked the needle into your cephalic vein and attached the small machine to your arm, so it'd keep pumping in the mix.

"That's hardly food.", Kylo noted and crossed his arms.

"No, but it is a great substitute."

He shook his head but didn't say anything further.

"Why are you all here?", he removed his mask and placed it next to you. You had missed his face more than you wanted to admit. While you were stuck on the battlefield you had thought about it rather often as a way to calm yourself down.

"We wanted to see if she was alive.", Trudgen's incredibly deep and loud voice sent a shiver down your spine. It was deeper than Kylo's but unlike his it wasn't as calming or comforting. Mostly just...loud and threatening.

"That is inconclusive though, looking at her face."

Of course Vicrul would make that joke again.

"How are you? I know Kylo broke a few of your ribs and caused a concussion.", Ap'lek asked, glancing over into Kylo's direction. He just exhaled loudly but didn't say anything, still standing there with his arms crossed.

"Nothing to worry about.", you rubbed your temples, "I'm still dehydrated so bare with me if I am a bit slow..."

"He also choked you. In public. Kylo, you should really save that for the bedr-"