Two

{Ciel Phantomhive POV} {Little bit of a time skip}

I don't know how Lau does it, (Y/N) has only been here for about two days and I'm already tired. Well, Ran Mao is his partner so I guess he doesn't mind. I was currently in my office doing some paperwork when (Y/N) walked into the door. "What is it (Y/N)? I'm busy." I didn't look at her but I could hear her footsteps getting closer to me. "Answer me (Y/N)," I demanded, of course, she didn't answer.

She pulled my chair back and pulled my pen away from me. "(Y/N)! I have work to do. Gave me my pen back." She shook her head and turned my chair to face my door and sat. on. my. lap. "(Y/N) What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. "Kiss." Was all she said, "What?" "Kiss." She repeated. "I'm not kissing you, (Y/N)" 

"Why not?"I swear she thinks that I'm going to treat her EXACTLY how Lau treats Ran Mao. I ask, "Ugh, if I... kiss... you will you leave?"  She nodded in response. I sigh and quickly kiss her cheek. "No. On the lips." WHAT? "W-what?! No!" I exclaimed but I will say she is persistent. "I shall not leave then." Jesus...

"Fine!" I was getting annoyed, I quickly kiss her but she grabbed my face. I slowly melted into the kiss, her lips were sweet and her hands soft on my face. She finally pulled away for air and looked at me, her eyes filled with lust and happiness. "Thank you." She spoke, leaving my lap and my office. 

What just happened...

{Word Count:279} 

Sorry, I haven't updated, I sorta forgot about this account...