Episode 4: tHE trAiNWreCk

"You did what?" Charlotte asked.

"I invited Marcus Dane to happy hour tonight," Ricky replied. "Why on Gods good green earth would you do that?" She asked. "So we can help Lora out? I thought you were on board with this," He said. "Marcus Dane isn't like us, he's like me. He's from the filthy rich families of manhattan who go to country clubs and scotch lounges not sticky downtown irish themed pubs that are packed to the brim with people. He's probably gonna show up in a tailored suit. Fuck, now were probably gonna have to go to The Lounge club," She explained. "I hate that place! They charge ten dollars for a glass of water," Ricky said.

"Then why would you invite him!" She asked. "To help out Lora!" He replied. "Maybe he won't mind the bar," I suggested. "I grew up with kids like Marcus, he's definitely gonna mind the bar. Guys I don't wanna waste my Friday night hanging around a bunch of rich assholes," She said.

There was a knock on the door. "Its him," Ricky said. Charlotte walked to open it. I was currently in a fluffy pink robe, we still had two hours before we were gonna leave. We usually use this time for pregaming and I let that detail slip out at work earlier today so Marcus had said he'd show up earlier too. Marcus had stood in the door way holding a bottle of wine. He was wearing kakis and a navy blue polo shirt that was tucked in. His shoes were actually loafers.

"Omg, are you gonna be captaining a boat tonight?" Ricky said. "Ricky," I scolded. "I told you guys!" Charlotte said. "Hey Charlotte, Ricky," He greeted. "Lora," He added.

"I take it that im overdressed?" He asked. "Overdressed? No, going head to head with my father in the west ridge golf tournament? Yes," Ricky said. "Ricky!" I scolded. "You look nice Marcus," I said. "How do you feel about bars?" Charlotte asked. "I like them, actually there's this nice little place down the street. Very affordable, The Lounge have you heard of it?" He asked. Ricky and Charlotte both sighed

"Marcus," Charlotte started. "I only get one Friday a week and Ill be damned if I spend it at a place like that. To be honest, I don't trust any place that doesn't serve beer by the liter," She said. "The liter? Where can you buy beer by the liter?" He asked.

"Im glad you asked. Puth's irish pub is a wondrous land of sticky surfaces and crowded bathrooms. There number one dish is beer battered jalapeño poppers and they serve sixty four ounce steaks. All the waiters have an irish accent and if you don't have a drink in your hand they automatically have to give you one," She explained. "I uh, I've never been to a place like that," He said. "We can tell," She said

"If your really not into the idea we can go to The Lounge were instead," I said. "Before you make your decision just know that Lora was planning on wearing a mini skirt tonight and thats only if we go to the irish pub-Ow!" Ricky said until I punched him. Marcus stayed still for a moment, as if he was contemplating something.

"Can I see the skirt?" He asked.

-

The skirt was a size too small. Charlotte bought it for me at a Chanel boutique in Paris. It was a dark blue number with a triangle shaped slit cut out on the side of the skirt. It didn't fully cover my ass and was more than skin tight. I had paired it with thigh high lace stockings and block heeled boots. I wore a plain black crop top and my braids were up in a pony tail.

We were currently on the way to the pub.

Marcus had finally agreed when I complied with his demand. At first I had been frozen on my feet then Ricky had snapped be back into reality. I disappeared into my bedroom to change and when I took too long Charlotte came to get me. And when I presented myself to him Marcus' demeanor had changed slightly. Eyes glued on the tight material. "Turn around! Let's see the back," Ricky said. He liked causing trouble. I turned around giving them a full view of the skirt. Marcus was quiet.