"Zip it Rebecca!" Cecile glares, "I really lost count of how many times you have poked your nose into other's business"

"Interesting!" Rebecca says while trying to fakingly admire us, "Brother and sister, both trying to protect a sweet innocent girl. What charms have you used, Bella?"

"What money is Tim talking about?" I ignore Rebecca and ask Tim again.

"Let's all get inside!" Cecile interrupts, "It's a waste listening to them"

"Yeah, Cecile is right" Nina says looking at me.

"Yeah, you all can go inside if you want, they know whom I'm talking about" Tim yells out for attention.

"Fine, tell me, what's this about?" Caleb glares looking at him in frustration.

"Ooh, Relax buddy" Tim pats on Caleb's shoulder, "I have some business with you, I'll come to you, no hurry!"

"Tim, I'm in no mood to play, just spit it out already" Caleb's rage was boiling.

"Fine, fine!" Tim laughs, "Come with me then"

"Where?"

"I won't say it here. Come with us, and come alone!" And then looking at Jake, "Jake, stay out of it. I want to talk to Caleb alone!"

"Okay, fine, let's go" Caleb agrees.

"What?" I exclaim disbelievingly, "No! You are not going alone with them"

"Bella" Caleb walks towards me, and then holding my hand pulls me away from the group, "Listen, I have to go"

"No, no" I am determined not to listen to him. He cupps my face within his hands and makes me look at him.

"Tim won't stop bothering us until I go and hear him out. Or whatever that is, so I have to go" Caleb sighs, "I will be alright, Bella"

"How can you be so sure" I say trying not to panic too much, "You know how crazy and dangerous these guys are, anything can happen, you can't go alone, I won't let you. Take me with you"

Caleb chuckles, "If I take you with me, I would panic more than what you are doing right now. Bella, look at me, I will be alright. It won't take long, I'll return soon."

"Please, Caleb" my voice trembles as I know he won't listen to me anymore.

"Don't worry" He says giving me a soft kiss on the forehead, "You are my girl, be brave, pumpkin! I'll return in a jiff!" He gray eyes shine on me as he steps back.

"Don't get into a fight, please" I plead as I see him follow Tim into the darkness.

 "Come inside" Jake calls out as Caleb and Tim go away with his friends.

"Oh! It's a pity he won't be here anytime soon" Rebecca says as we all start walking past her.

"What do you mean?" I ask in panic.

"Well, obviously you must have guessed they didn't go to talk, right?" 

"What do you mean?" I ask in shock.

"Babe, chill!" Rebecca smiles at me, "They wouldn't kill him, not completely"

"You bitch!" Cecile calls out and walks ahead to slap Rebecca across her face.

"I should go find him" Noah steps infront but is stopped by Rebecca.

"Uhh" Rebecca says holding his arm, "Not so soon dear. Let's play a game, truth or dare? Only this time it's just the truth.. no dare"

"Rebecca.." Noah glares.

"It's no use standing here" Jake interrupts, I'm going to look for him, you all stay go inside" And he goes away running in the direction the guys had went a little while ago.