Chapter 10

At night I don't know what was wrong with me, but I felt so bad about how the whole thing went, that i cried. I cried my heart out. Something isn't right with what is happening in my life right now, but I am too upset to even think it through properly. I never asked Caleb to come into my life. I am just fine being the invisible girl in my School like I was before. I don't want the attention for all the wrong reasons. I was sure that I was just a bet for Caleb, but then he kept continuing with the act for the rest of the week, and I am not sure anymore how to react to all this. The tears doesn't seem to stop rolling down my cheeks.
I am definitely PMS-ing!

My phone kept ringing. They all were calling now; Nina the most number of times, few from Sean (not sure though on how he got my number) and surprisingly none from Caleb. I switch it off as I am least interested to talk to anyone right now. 

He kissed me once again. Again, without my permission and again making me feel like a stupid doll with which he can do whatever he likes and whenever he likes. But even when I am so angry at him, I cannot still shake off the memory of his kiss; his lips on mine, him trying hard to make me kiss him back or the mere fact that Caleb Ryder kissed me of his own free will for the second time. What the fck is going on? Thank god, for my self control this time. He has to answer some questions, which he arrogantly refuses everytime before I make any further moves. I can't go on like this.

I sat on the balcony for a long time and didn't know when had dozed off to sleep while crouching to fit myself comfortably on the armchair. Suddenly I hear a small thud and sit up straight. I realize that it's already midnight and I have been out here for more than two hours now. Thinking the sound to be made by a stray animal or something on the street, I ignore and get up. I had just stood up to go back inside when I see a small stone fly across and hit the armchair where I was sitting few minutes ago. I pick up the stone and look around in the dark at our small garden outside, but could see nothing that would be suspicious. At right that moment another stone comes flying out of nowhere and hits right across my forehead. What the fcuk!

Who the hell is doing this?

I come to the edge of the balcony and look down the garden to check, but can find no one. And then suddenly my eyes fall on the huge thing that was sitting on bench of my garden on the other side. I can't see clearly expect the dark outline, so I quickly run inside to grab a flashlight. I flash it onto the figure and instantly recognize what it is.

It's the huge, fluffy Teddy-bear that Caleb  had won in the game today. What was it  doing here? How long has it been sitting there? Did Caleb leave it here?

I run downstairs, creeping cautiously through the stairs so that mom and dad doesn't wake up. I open the door and head for the bench where I had seen the teddy-bear.

The teddy-bear is a white one, with a bow tied around it's neck, and on it is written the word "love" in a heart-shaped manner. That jerk came all this way to leave it here. I know I shouldn't be happy about it, but I am. Since the white thing can get dirty, he even placed a paper underneath the teddy. Awww. Oh! Stop it Bella! Stop melting for him like this!

A small Note was lying infront of it. I pick it up and within it's written, 

It's yours, keep it...

That's it! Nothing more. Nothing about any apology for what he did back in the Tunnel, nothing about giving me any answers, nothing! Just that the teddy was mine. You bet it was mine! But... Ugghh!! Why did I even expect anything more from him?!

I wrap my arms around the teddy to pick it up and go back inside the house. A smile emerges thinking that Caleb atleast remembered to give me the Teddy back even after I had slapped him.
Shit! I did slap him, didn't I ?
Bella, He is arrogant and you hate him! He deserved this!