Author's Note and Character Descriptions!

This story 'Beyond Surface' would reflect and contain two different stories as one.

The original story, which is the main plot as well as a pictoral reflection of the author's live activities during the period of time which the story was written.

It's generally going to be thrilling, but much more exciting for persons with a highly photographic memory. I'm of the hope that all my readers have a great level of understanding and as well you're going to get along so well with my sense of humor.
I've also tried my possible best to include some funny lines and scenes because I really want to communicate with all of you, not bore you.

Most importantly, I made use of exclusively simplified English, because I want to carry each and everyone along. I don't want a person to be left out. And as the rule of communication states, you only communicate and pass information when your readers and listeners understand each and every word you say.

That'll be all for now. I'd be chipping in more announcements at the end of chapters if need be.

I'd also be beginning each chapter with a fun fact about anything.
More author's notes will also be published when the need arises.

So Ladies and gentleman, let's anticipate the main work! 😋🌝