Chapter 14 - I promise

Start from the beginning

"It's fine."I told him and ruffled his hair.

"But..I never imagined you as a bottom."I teased him and he pushed me playfully.

"I bet you're a bottom too.Everyone who acts all tuff is a bottom."he said and I chuckled.

"Well you'll never know."I told him and he chuckled as well.

"Well..and do you already like someone?"he asked and I immediately blushed.

"Oh my gosh who is it?"he asked exited and completely turned to me with his body.

"No one."I mumbled and looked down.

Then suddenly the door opened and Skylar walked in."Hey what are you two talking about?"she asked while walking over to us.

(btw. Jackson isn't in school anymore(he's 19))

"Noelle likes someone!"Jackson said and stood up while smirking at me.

"Oh really?"Skylar said while raising an eyebrow and smirking at me.

She then kneeled in front of me and placed her hands on my knees."So..who is it?"she asked and smiled at me innocently.

"I uh.."I flustered and looked away from her face.

"Who do you think she could like?"Sky asked turning to Jackson.

"I don't know..maybe Lizzie?"he suggested and I snorted.

"Well I heared that you two kissed because of a dare."he said with a smirk.

We both quickly looked anywhere but him and blushed."Oh my god!"he suddenly said and jumped up.

"It's her!You like Skylar!"he said and put his hands on his head.

"I..I don't know what are you talking about."Sky said nervously and scratched the back of her neck while standing up.

"Come on..you can clearly see it.The way you two looked at each other two minutes ago just made it so obvious."Jackson said and I took Sky's hand and pulled her closer to me.

She sat down on my lap and I put my free hand around her waist."He already knows..no need to hide it anymore.."I told her and she put her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Okay.."she mumbled and then lifted her head again."But Jack please don't tall mom and dad.I know we're basically not sisters but still."Skylar told him and he nodded.

"Okay good..so now I have another question."she said and looked at Jackson and then back at me.

"Since when do you two get along with each other."she asked and we shrugged.

"When you were outside we talked at bit and now is everything okay between us,right?"I said and Jackson nodded.

"And what did Nate here?"she asked and I looked at Jackson and he looks a bit nervous.

"We hung out a bit."he replied and she nodded.

"Are you hungry?"Skylar suddenly asked and we nodded.

She then turned around in my lap so her back is facing my front.She got out her phone and got on a food delivery app.

"Does Chinese sounds good to you?"she suggested and we agreed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.I watched her looking for food and kissed the side of her neck a few times earning giggles.

*****

After we finished eating we decided to watch a movie.We're sitting on the couch and I'm between Sky and Jackson.(Skylar on the right and Jackson on the left)

Sky is cuddled up in my side and my right arm is around her.I started playing with her hair and she put her arm around my waist.

Then suddenly the door opened and dad,Caroline and Mason walked in.

Skylar quickly sat straight up and I pulled my arm back."Hey guys!"dad greeted us and we all said 'Hi' back.

"What did you eat for lunch?"Caroline asked with a smile.

"We ordered Chinese food."Sky responded and she nodded.

"How was your first day of school Noelle?"dad asked with a smile.

"Fine."I answered shortly and he nodded.

"Don't forget that we're going to the cinema next week.So don't make other plans."dad reminder us and we nodded.

One week later

The past week was amazing.Skylar and I got closer and so did Jackson and I.

Now it's 6pm now and we jusy got out of the cinema.When we walked to the car I saw someone I hoped I wouldn't see so soon.

My mother and my two sisters.