Chapter 1-The Perv and the Innocent

Offender's POV
Well fuck me. Literally. In all seriousness, why is this happening? Slender is the nicest serial killer I've ever known. And I hate it. We just all need to be heartless, cold murderers and that's that. At first, it was just our family that lived here.

Then, Slender started to invite all these other wannabe killers to live with us. And the worst part? There are only three girls! Which means I have to go outside to get girls. Does he not realize how lazy I am? I want, no, I need girls to survive.

The girls here aren't even my type. I like the girls who try to fight me off. Yeah, those are the ones. What was I saying? Oh yeah, shitheads. Anyways, Slender just invited a new creepypasta to live in the mansion. It's probably another guy. I swear Slendy's gay.
___________________________
Third Person POV
Madi rang the doorbell to the Slender Mansion. "Whoa! This place is huge!"
She says looking up at it. Just then the door opened revealing a very tall man in a suit. He grins down at her and extends his hand. "Hello Ms. Madi. We have been expecting you." Madi takes his hand and shakes it violently, then dashes into the house.

"Whoa! It's even bigger on the inside!" She says in wonder. The man chuckles behind her and shuts the front door. "Indeed it is. We house many.....special people in this house." Madi gazed around the room. "Where is everyone?" She asks quizzically. The man looked around and sighed. "They were supposed to be down here to greet you." He said before walking to the bottom of a staircase that went both up and down from this floor.

"Everyone! Come meet the newest member of our (dysfunctional) family!" They heard rumbling from the stairs before a small group of people emerged. "Where are the others?" Asked the man. "How the hell should I know? I'm starving!" Says a man in a blue mask as he scratches the back of his head. "I am too! I'm in the mood for cheesecake." Said another man in a mask.

"You're always in the mood for cheesecake." Said....yet another man in a mask. "I'm in the mood to stab people." A man with long black hair and a permanent smile on his face stated. "We know that too." Said man in mask number 3. "Oh would you all shut up? You're giving me a migraine." Said a man that emerged from the bottom floor. He had on a top hat and a suit, all of which were splattered with multicolored poka dots. When he saw Madi he stopped in his tracks and stared at her. "Oh. My. God. I love your hair! And your outfit is to die for!" He yelled excitedly before hurrying over to her.

The other men finally took notice of the newcomer and stopped. "Whoa." Said masked man 1. "She's." Said masked man 2. "So." Said masked man 3. "Cute!" Said the man with long hair before they all crowded around her. "I'm Eyeless Jack. I like kidneys." Said the man in the blue mask. "I'm Masky! I love cheesecake!" "I'm Hoodie, and I like cheesecake too." Said the other masked men. The man with the poka dots takes her hand.

"I'm Splendorman. But you can call me Splendy, because you're so darn cute!" Madi giggles. "I think you all are cute too!" She said innocently. The other men (or at least the other men whose faces could be seen) blushed before the man who originally let her in took her hand. "And I am Slenderman, I own this mansion." Madi giggles. "I'm gonna call you Slendy!" Slenderman blinked then nodded. "Ooo! We're calling to Slendy now?" Asked Jack making fun. Slender glared at him before another man emerged from the bottom floor.
__________________________
Offender's POV
When I heard all the commotion upstairs, I knew that the newbie was here. I sighed and plucked a blue rose from my wall. Just in case he was annoying....which he's probably going to be. I walk out of my room and lazily climb the stairs before coming to the first floor.

I saw a cluster of idiots and assumed the new one was in the middle. "Yo, is that dumbass wannabe here yet?" I asked. All of the male's heads turned towards me with a mixture of shock, worry, and pure fury. What the hell did I do?

"Hey! You have a cool fadora!" Said a beautiful voice. Then, a girl with long, white and black checkered hair and a white dress with red splatters and red thigh socks skipped to me and stopped a few inches away.

Oh god. Those purple eyes of hers had me mesmerized. Her plump, pink lips were calling my name (figuratively....for now;) ). Her dress left much to the imagination, which is what I liked. And, god, those thigh socks! They make me want to just-

"Quit staring at her so pervy." Said Jack. I quickly snapped out of it, realizing that I was staring, and blushed a little. Wait. I don't blush! What's wrong with me?!

Just then, I feel something pressing against me and my hat being lifted off my head. Madi then stepped back with my hat on her head and grins up at me. "How do I look?" She asks grinning up at me. Oh yeah. I just found my new prey.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of Blue Rose. For the sake of the plot, everyone will be in human form(and Sebastian is going to play my Slender). Please vote and comment!

-MadiHatter