12. Be Saved

Have you ever felt like you needed God, like something is missing in your life? No matter where you search to fulfill that missing void, you realize that nothing is working. Do you feel alone and desire to be genuinely loved? That all you have ever wanted was a friend, someone to listen to you, someone to just understand? Or were you inspired by my last message that you wanted to know more on how to get saved? Whatever the matter may be or whatever you are facing in life, I just want to let you know that God is with you! He is your true friend, he loves you to distraction, he clearly understands all parts of you, and the void that you have can be only filled by him! Not sin, not the alcohol, not sex, not the world or what ever temptation Satan is putting In your head right now - ONLY God. I know you may have been broken down in life, told the worst things about who you were, taken for granted and often mistreated and misunderstood. You may have had it all; the good life, the fame, everything and still something was missing. You have done so many wrongs in life and you think, "there's no revival for a person like me, I've gone too far down this rabbit hole..."

Thinking you could never get anywhere or do anything for God because there is always a thought in you saying that you are not good enough. The enemy has sent people to tell you who you were and force an identity on you for years, and you believed it. But now you just want out!

As imperfect as I am, I am here to destroy those lies and tell you that ALL HOPE IS NOT GONE! You, you may have sinned but look around you, everywhere you go you see people who have probably sinned and done worst than you. Every soul that probably came to bring the word of God to you may have had a past so bad it makes you gasp in horror. However, God saved them, didn't he? So why can't he save YOU? The answer is he can and he will ! You will never know how good you are once you banish the "I am not good enough" and decide to try NOT on your own strength, but with God's strength! He adores you with all his heart and because of his gigantic love, he is willing to call you to him and to repentance so that he can take you to Heaven. He is totally willing to blot out your sins and make you whole!!! You Do have a purpose in this life and there is no coincidence that you came to Earth, because there is something only you can give that no one else in this world can. Your very DNA is worth more than any amount of money and anything the world could offer you because it is you - only you and no one else. His sincere love for you is seen when he is willing to stand with you when no one else will, when he holds your hand and helps you through the trials, when he reveals and transforms you to who you truly are, inside out!

If you have decided that you want to give your life to Christ, to accept him truly, but do not know how to go about it, I will list a prayer and other pointers for you. Remember however, a life lived for God is tough, but worth it! That does not mean the road leading to salvation is easy because of Satan. So I ask you and will pray for you to endure till the end as you start this journey with him, do not give in and quit no matter how hard it gets. Know with strong certainty that you will never be alone, and God has given you all the tools you need to carry on. The reward will make you shout wholeheartedly!

Prayer of Salvation:

Abba Father, I admit I want to give my life to you, but I have so many doubts and things I do not know yet. I have realized my sin and want to change, but everything is telling me that I will not. I just want so badly for you to reach out to me and show me that you are there! I do not think I am worth it, but I want to give this a try - I want to know who you are. I do not want to be a part of my old life anymore, please make me whole! I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save me from sin, I believe that he is with you in Heaven. I come before you Lord as a sinner repenting of my sins - all the terrible things I did in the past - I am so deeply sorry! Please forgive me and come into my heart. Make me willing to be made willing to never give up, to know who I am in You! I declare from today forward, God, that my life is your life and though I sin, I am willing to give it my best shot for you. Please help me, I accept You as my Lord and Savior!

(take a moment to say how you truly feel in you heart. Take as much time as you want to pray out your feelings and what is on you mind. The sincerest prayers are the ones form your heart.)

In Jesus's Christ name I pray. Amen

So, you have been saved. What now?

Well, Welcome to the Body of Christ!! Congratulations on being saved - you will not regret it! Now that you are saved, you are wondering what next!

First and foremost, you are no longer who you were before, from here on now your life belongs to Him. YOU ARE FREE from sin and everything everyone has been telling you. Satan is going to try his hardest to take you back into the world but keep holding on to God. You have a new identity in Christ and who you were is no longer who you are now! The heart of Your Jesus burns with fierce love for you! From today on, you will begin a journey of transformation alongside him, it is the getting rid of the old and brining in the new - you are going to be transformed into something great!! It will not be easy, you are going to struggle at times, but God is holding you through it. Do not expect change in one day but expect changes as the Lord works at your rate of learning. Other will see this change and some will try to bring you down, but it is up to you to hold on when the storms come.

It is advised that you get baptized if you have not been already. If you have already been baptized but you feel like it needs to be done again, then do so! Ask the Holy Spirit to come into your heart and lead you as to where you can get baptized. Rely on his guidance but remember to test every spirit because not all are form God.

Another recommendation is getting to know God though His Word. Download a bible app I recommend the NLT or ESV version and begin reading it. Make it a habit to do so, since it is a particularly important tool in your walk with Him. Underline or circle anything you do not understand. Write down what you do not understand about it and then ask the Holy Spirit to help you with what is being said! He may even send you someone to help you Out! If there are verses in the bible that stand out to you, highlight, or colour them. You can also memorize these scriptures; they will come as weapons against the enemy, as sweet instructions in your walk, as firm reminders of His promises. Allow them to be written on the walls of your heart! Write the scriptures down and stick it somewhere where you can see it - little by little you will memorize them.

Its is important for you to begin a relationship of prayer and worship with God. Each day, little by little, take a little time out of your day and talk with him about anything - he really gives a listening ear! Pray and speak anywhere at any place because he is always near. Start relying on him for help and guidance. Make it a habit to say prayer in the morning, night and in between, thanking him for everything no matter how little, good, or bad.

Remember to just follow his flow of things. Do not expect anything if you do nothing, but if you put in the effort, he will do the rest! This is a learning process with God, and he will expose to you to what needs changing in your life and in your character, You may even have experiences of Heaven, of his love and more. Oh please write those down it would bring you and others so much consolation.

Lastly, it is always good to repent every day, he cleanses you every time you do . Search deeper to know him more deeply! Having a good source of information is also necessary, such as a learning website or evangelical books and so on. To cut your search short, I advise you to go to.

www.heartdwellers.org

There you can find messages on testing every spirit, growing with God, more testimonies, free books, and teachings. This was such a big help for me, so I wanted to share it with you. There is also a special email for those who need answers and want to share your testimonies.

Remember that Jesus is evermore enflamed with pure, meaningful love for you and that this journey may be tough, but it is honestly worth it at the end. Taking the easiest way out never really gest you what you really want now does it?