𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝

So I might've actually painted myself in a better light than I did my brother. Don't get me wrong, my brother is still a drug addict and that is so much worse than what I do.

I am as you would say, an occasional drinker. This isn't much of a problem, but considering since I don't do it often, when I do, I do it just as much until I'm impaired. It's a habit of mine and the reason why it's not any worse than my brothers problem is because I don't let it become a problem. I actually have self control.

That is not my goal today, though. Sure I plan on giving Four a reason not to want to be around me anymore, but I also don't want to get shit faced and regret it by the morning. I'm not that desperate in being left alone, I don't enjoy throwing up and feeling pins and needles jab at my brain the morning after.

I hate having to throw up, I'm afraid of suffocating so I'd much rather not especially if I have no one to take care of me and make sure I don't actually choke on my vile. Not to mention I will still have to get home to make sure my idiot brother doesn't take me not being there as an opportunity to OD himself. Also, I can't swallow pills if they're not crushed.

That is my biggest detriment, I believe.

It was cold tonight, so I wore an appropriate outfit since I knew the party would be out by the pool. God forbid anyone moves anything out of place inside, Madi's parents were complete clean freaks and had severe OCD so absolutely no one was allowed inside.

I straightened out my cream colored white Ralph Lauren pullover sweatshirt, ridding it of any wrinkles before calling Madi. It was currently eight forty-five and I wasn't expecting Four until nine thirty. I go downstairs for a glass of water while on the phone.

"Hi babe!" She chirps, I could hear music on her end. "Sorry, people started coming early." I walk to Jaque's room, he was under the covers and was pretty much knocked out. I had made him breakfast and lunch but he didn't eat because he kept falling asleep, all thanks to last night. Hopefully he's mature enough to order himself a pizza.

"I invited someone, is that okay?" I say, remembering I hadn't mentioned it to her. I bring the glass up to my lips and take a drink, feeling the cool water run down my throat.

"Of course! Who is it?"

"Four." I groan at the sound of his name.

"Ooh," She taunts making me laugh. "The British  hottie. What does he drink? Esmer and her boyfriend are doing an alcohol run."

"Esmer has a boyfriend?" I gasp. I did not believe anyone was twisted enough to date her spoiled self. Maybe they're just as spoiled as her, a perfect match!

"Came to a surprise to me as well, you'll meet him when you guys get here." Definitely not a priority of mine.

"I'm not sure what he drinks, I'm sure anything's fine I don't really care. I'm only bringing him to scare him off." I huff making her laugh.

"You need to realize that not everyone is unworthy of you. Give him a chance."

"Madi, he's annoying and is always mocking me. But trust me, just keep giving me drinks hopefully that'll teach him." I say. There's shouting on her end.

"Okay, well don't take long alright? I got to go, George and the rest of the soccer team just got here." Without another word, I hang up. I hesitate on keeping my hair up before leaving it free, adding an anti frizz oil to prevent it from misbehaving before the doorbell rings.

When I look to the time, it's nine twenty. Assuming it was Four, my assumptions are correct when I reach the door and he stands outside in a flannel shirt, some buttons undone with a black shirt underneath and black jeans with black boots. "Hey, you're wearing a different colored shirt." I point out and he gives me a squint of his eyes.

"I'm here early, is it still on?" He mocks making me scoff.

"Unfortunately." I say. I punch in the code before turning to him while shutting the door. "Refrain from telling me how good I look, please."

"Cocky." He says as we walk side by side.

"You said I had a low self esteem, remember?" I remark.

"Well you said I was only around you because of a motive." He retorts making me sigh in annoyance. "I simply implied that the reason for that was lack of self esteem. Not everyone needs a reason to be around someone." We stop in front of my car and I turn to him with my arms crossed.

"You keep talking and I'm going back inside." I say making him raise his hands up in mock surrender.

"I thought I was picking you up?" Four questions, looking at me.

"Change of plans. I'm driving, this isn't a date and driving me would be too chivalrous of you." Four rolls his eyes but gets in the passenger side, I get behind the wheel.

"For the record, I wasn't planning on contemplating you." He says making me look at him, uninterested. "If anything, you looked like you were undressing me with the way you looked at me."

I snort. "Yeah, don't flatter yourself. I was just surprised to see you in a different shirt." I taunt making him throw his head back in laughter.

"I'm sure you've thought about me naked though." He smirks making me laugh at his idiocy. Never once have I thought of him in any way other than how annoying he is. "Red looks good on your face."

"I'm going to ignore you now." I say, turning on the radio and I am thankful that for the rest of the car ride he doesn't say a word.

four & jo's outfits