Chapter Twelve: All It Takes Is Just One Chance

Start from the beginning

“Huh, David, do you know any idea of having you for the first love?” Looking at him in the eyes made me cry. His sweet eyes made me feel sorry for shouting at him.

“Sorry David, sorry.” My tears dropped and flowed down his cheeks. “I could not help but loving you.”

“Danie-”

I do not want to hear any of David’s excuses.

“Don’t say a word and listen to me first. The way you talk to me, the way you speak, the way you carve your smile, the way you flip and stroke your hair, the way you laugh, the way you breathe and the way you touch me made me realize you were the one I’ve been wishing for 19 years. The way you held my hands in purity sent me to heaven. When you hugged me in the ocean and the dance made me realize I love you. Yeah, it’s weird, it’s al weird. Me, a guy bigger than you, loving you, another guy! I know you’re rich and we’re not. I don’t even know if you’re straight or what, but David, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! And I will repeat that over and over again and I will never, ever, let you go away from my hands again!”

I kept on crying; my tears flowed over my cheeks and dropped down on David’s face.

Suddenly, I felt David’s hand wipe out my tears and caressed me cheeks. I opened my eyes, and I saw him looking at me gently, with a faint smile.

I stopped crying and sobbing.

“David, today, you will not be going anywhere. No, you won’t leave now. You have a promise and I will never ever let you go until I showed you how much I love you. We are going straight up back to my house; you will live there with me, with Lila and with Pilo. We are going to be happy and I will show you what I meant about loving you. Destiny brought you here, but I won’t even let destiny take you away.”

“But Daniel, I still don’t know if I will ever love you back? I don’t even know if I love you?”

“Don’t worry, I will show you and make you realize that you love me too, as much as I do.”

I leaned my body lower and lower to his face until our lips touched; until I finally kissed David. I took a kiss from this beautiful creature as I gently closed my eyes.

I held his face gently, caressing his soft cheeks. His lips were soft and wet, and I could feel loving him more and more.

My heart was pounding, and I felt David’s chest pounding hard too. I took my time, and David won’t let go.

I felt heat running through my body. I will never stop. I will never stop showing how much I love him, and I will never stop until I make him realize that he loves me too. Never in a thousand – no, in eternity.

I slowly stopped kissing him, and turned my head up and slowly let go of his lips. I looked at his crying eyes. They seemed shocked, but I felt in him something incredible. He gasped as I laughed.

“Do you love me now?” I raised my brow, asking David.

David looked at me and it seemed he could no longer keep it. He was going to admit it to his hot new boyfriend.

But I was humiliated when he laughed. I somehow, regained happiness back in me, seeing David laugh again. I kissed him, but I could not explain why I continued blushing in everything David does.

“Daniel, if you want to make me realize that I love you too, a single kiss wouldn’t do.”

“But that was my first ki-”

“That was your first kiss, yes I got it. Well, you also took my first kiss Daniel.”

My heart raced. His first kiss was me! Maybe he was still a virgin! The thought drove me crazy.