Hoseok gulped. "What are we supposed to do?"

"Easy." Nayeon smiled at him. "It's just a dance, Hobi. It won't kill you."

"That's too easy!" Jungkook threw his hands up in disappointment, "Who paid for that?"

"Jeongyeon."

"That Jeongyeon just wasted her money for nothing." Jimin rolled his eyes, looking disappointed and irritated. "Momo and Hoseok even has a dance performance on Friday! Can't she just wait for that?"

"Why are you so irritated with the girl?" asked Chaeng innocently.

"Jimin just hates Jeongyeon, in general." Jennie answered, "They're exes."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and looked at Jimin. "Your ex.."

"I've moved on, for your information." Jimin stated, "I am ready to find love again." He smiled at my best friend.

Lisa stepped in between Chaeng and Jimin. "Stop flirting with Chaeyoung, you little-" She stopped speaking midsentence, leaving us hanging.

"Little what?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"Just little." Lisa smirked and laughed.

The three of us laughed, and much to Jimin's dismay, Chaeyoung joined in.

"Let's go see Hoseok's dance!" Jennie suggested.

"We'll be with Namjoon." V said and walked away, Jimin following him suit.

We found a crowded area and instantly thought that that's where Hoseok and Momo are. When we got a good view of the two breakdancing, Chaeyoung and I clapped in awe.

They were both good, I'm actually jealous of how they looked like they're so light and flexible.

V, Namjoon, and Jimin came after Hoseok and Momo's little dance break.

"Where to go next?" asked Jimin.

"Oops. You're not going anywhere, Park Jimin." Mina came with Nayeon this time. "You're getting handcuffed."

Jimin's face suddenly brightened up, "Who's the lucky girl?"

Mina and Nayeon looked at each other before bursting into laughter. "Jeongyeon."

Jimin's smile dropped in an instant before running away from us.

"We'll get him." V told Mina and Nayeon before he and the boys ran after Jimin.

It wasn't even a full three minutes before V caught his best friend and dragged him back to our side.

Mina and Nayeon handcuffed Jimin, who was now quiet, while Wendy, one of our batchmates, walked towards us and brought the infamous Jeongyeon.

"She's cute." Chaeyoung whispered to me, eyeing Jimin's ex girlfriend.

"Yeah, don't be jealous" I teased her.

After the two were successfully handcuffed, Jungkook stood between them and raised an arm, "Let the match begin!" He dropped his arm and hit the handcuff.

We burst in a fit of laughter while the exes just glared at us.

"You paid for this, didn't you!" Jimin accused Jeongyeon, whose face contorted at the accusation.

"Excuse me? I don't want anything from you anymore." Jeonyeon gnarled her teeth.

"Okay, let's be civil here." Namjoon said. "Who really asked for these two to be handcuffed?"