"Let's go" she whispered

I nodded my head and we both scattered out the room like roaches. We ran to the gym, this is where everyone go to when they skip or get kicked out.

We saw a bunch of girls that we dislike with a passion all them bitches can die and I'll spit on they're grave.

"Look at the two dick suckers" one girl said mugging us.

"Girl fuck you" Rihanna responded

"Fuck yo daddy nigga" another girl from the group told Riri

I was about to say something but Rihanna cut me off.

"Fuck yo deceased ass muva bitch! " Riri snapped.

That's when all hell broke loose and Riri was on top of the girl who ran up on her punching her dead in her face. I was recording until this one thot wanna jump in so I hurried and saved the video and ran up I was kicking,biting, scratching,punching. Anything to make a bitch bleed.

Riri eventually stopped beating her ass just for the simple fact her arm was getting tired.

"All of y'all hoes wack as fuck" Riri pulled my arm leading us to leave the gym.

"Bruh that was some shit" I laughed

"Right,she really tried Mee" she responded

"We need to stop entertaining hoes though.on the real" I said being serious.

"You right, you right"

"I-

"Hey! Ain't y'all supposed to be in class?" The security yelled at us

Me and Riri looked at each other then looked at him and back to each other and made a ran for it. We ran up the stairs fast as hell and big cheese burger wanna try and run after us.

We ran up three flights off stairs, I was tired as hell. We finally came to the end of the stairs and ran into the long ass hallway were classes were in session.

"Stop right there" He said out of breath.

We kept running, I looked behind us too see that he was low-key on our tail but when I turn around I bumped into someone and I ended up falling.

"Damn, thanks for breaking my fall" I said not seeing who it was.

"Thanks for breaking my back"

I realized the voice and automatically stood up, I saw Shawn momma.

"What you doing here? I thought he went to lakeside" I asked confused.

"He-

"Both of you young ladies are in some serious trouble"he pointed at me and Riri.

I ignored him. "He?"

"He does but I might move him here" she told me

I got excited. "Forreal?"

"I knew you was talking to a boy!" Rihanna stepped in the convo

I put my hand in her face. "When does my friend come?"

"In a couple of days sweetie. I'll see you around." She hugged me and left.

I noticed that the security was still here looking mad as hell.

"Don't touch us, we coming" Riri rolled her eyes.

As soon as he turned around we made a ran for it. No way in hell was we going to agree to get in trouble. I thought he was smarter than that.

That's when we ran inside the nearest restroom. We didnt even check if it was girls or boys. As soon as we stepped further in the restroom we realized we were in the wrong restroom. We hurried up and turned around.

"Y'all tryna see some long wood huh?" Jamal said. I knew his voice.

"Yea but that's what your lacking. One inch" Rihanna said as we walked out of the boys restroom

Girls was looking at us weird n shit like they never done that.

"Y'all must've had a threesome" I heard one girl say.

We just ignored her comment cause hoes love to start shit they can't finish. I was really over this day. On god I just wanted to talk to Shawn and go home.

That's when the bell rung indicating that it was time for our next period. We hurried up and dashed down the stairs to get there. We wasn't tryna to be late for Mr.Washington class. He's gay and won't hesitate to smack the shit outta you but all I know is that if he hit me his family have better had planned for his funeral.

"Okay sooo who can tell me Who P.B.S Pinchback is?" He asked.

"Man no one gives a fuck" a boy mumbled

"Huh? What was that motherfucker? Don't make me spazzzz out on you" he said with the hand movements n all.

"Periodttttt sis" a girl yelled

"Bitch don't play with me" he rolled his eyes. "Anyways anyone?"

"P.B.S Pinchback was the first black governor. He served for 35 days and he's the creator of southern University" I said

"Crusty hoe" a girl mumbled

Mr.Washington snapped his head fast ass hell. "Girl don't get mad cause yo dumbass don't know shit. Maybe get some paper and pencil so you can take some notes"

"Exactly, don't be talking about my bitch. Stupid how" Riri stepped in

"Gir- intyways your correct boo" he smiled. "See this is a damn shame how she's the only mothafucka in this bitch who know about this man. You all as black people need too know this"

"You ain't teach u-

"Boy yes I did. You wasn't paying attention" he said cutting him off

*Time skip*

I was getting my dick sucked by this prostitute that I picked up. I was bored as hell so why not have a lil fun. She just had got done riding my dick. As soon as she was finna leave I got out the car and shot her ass then collected my money that I "gave" her back.

I hurried back in my car and drove as fast as I could so I could loose the police.

"BITCHH" Riri said scaring me.

I paused the game. "Wassup"

"You going to the party tonight?" She asked

"Nah, Im not cause I'm going somewhere tomorrow I don't need a massive headache all day" I unpaused it.

I was driving reckless as hell, I even ran over a couple of pedestrians.

"Oh my gosh, where you going and why didn't you tell me" she fell on the bed.

"Cause I'm going somewhere with a boy"

"Ouu nevermind, I don't need to go sis." She was smiling hard.

"Chill, he just helped me-

I thought about what was I about to say, I never told her about the getting raped n murdered situation. So I just stopped talking.

"Helped you?" She was waiting for me to continue.

"I told him about my situation with my parents and we just helped me packed my bags" I lied.

"Mhm okay" she said getting up. "I'mma go get ready" she was twerking.

I threw a pillow at her. "Get ya ghetto ass out my room"

_____________________