*Black shirt is Kohana, White shirt is Mina*

We finally chose our outfits. I paired my outfit with a pair of dark red combat boots, unlaced, I tucked the laces inside my boots so I don't trip. I left my hair down. Mina paired her outfit with some simple sandals. We headed down to the common area, which was now filled with our classmates bustling around getting ready for the day. We talked with some of our classmates as we waited for the guys. Soon enough the guys were in the common room and we left. 

      We got to the arcade and Kaminari and Sero went off to go do their own thing, Kirishima and Mina left us, meaning Katsuki and I were together to choose some games to play. Katsuki and I walked over to multiplayer game, the arcade was filled with kids, teenagers like us, and parents of some small kids. Katsuki and I were having a blast as we walked game to game, laughing and having a good time. We went to a basketball game, where Kirishima and Mina were playing against each other. 

"Kohana!" Mina whined grabbing my arm and pushing her face into my shoulder. "I can't be him! You should try and beat him." Katsuki and Kirishima were watching the exchange. 

"Eh, why not?" I say walking out of her hold and replacing her spot. "Better get ready Kiri, because I'm gonna kick your ass." I say to him with a smirk. 

"Oh, flower girl is taking up the challenge. Well good luck, I am the champion of this game." Kirishima chided at me. 

"Not after I'm done with you." I counter. We started the game back up and soon enough we were shooting hoops. I was keeping up with him pretty well. 

"Wow, she's keeping up with him!" Sero said as he found us with Kaminari, they stood by our group watching us. Soon the counter was on the last 5 seconds, we both speed up to get the last ball in and win the game, at the last second Kirishima missed and I made it. The buzzer went off. Just after the last ball I shot went in. 

"No!" Kirishima yelled, hands in his hair. Mina and I cheered. 

"Beat that Kiri!" I say with a smile. Katsuki's arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I let you win, because it was the manly thing to do." Kirishima said crossing his arms over his chest with a pout. 

"Yeah, just keep telling yourself that, Kiri." I sing song to him. Mina had spotted a dancing game. 

"Kohana, let's go do that!" She said dragging me along, the guys had finished the games they wanted to play, so they came over to watch us play the dance game. Mina and I stood on the dance pads in front of the two screens. We chose the song and soon enough we were dancing away, I was smiling and giggling throughout the whole thing as it had us jumping and moving around the whole pad on the ground. It really had me working up a sweat as we danced. After we were done we stepped off the mats, I looked at Katsuki, who had his normal scowl on his face, once we made eye contact his eyes softened. I walked over to him, and he put his arm around my waist. 

"That game made me thirsty." Mina commented as she stood next to Kirishima. 

"Well, we can stop and get something to drink on the way to the mall." Kirishima said. We all headed out. 

       We made it to the mall, we all once again split up and walked around the mall, I had a water bottle in my hand as we walked around, and went into a couple stores. Katsuki followed me around holding my hand as we did. We walked into a clothing store, we split up to look at clothing, I walked through the racks of clothes, picking some up and looking at them, either putting them back or hanging on to them to try them on. A worker came over to me, the worker was a guy, who didn't know the meaning of personal space.