Chapter 2

Ahem welcome back to the second chapter enjoy.
___________________________________________

P.O.V - (y/n)

So far the walk back home is quiet but it seems that izumi is still sad about what Katsumi did to her book I've been trying to cheer her up which only worked a tiny bit but she was still a bit depressed I wonder what happened between her and Katsumi I know they were quite good friends when they were kids from what she told me it really went downhill when she was the only one who didn't receive a quirk but it seems that Izumi still has hopes that she and Katsumi will become friends again I hope they will since Izumi would be glad to have her as friend again seeing but she still is depressed I decided to comfort her I wrap my arms around her making her a bit shocked then I pulling her towards me when she looked up at me she was a blushing mess.

"(y/n) what are you doing?!". She asked blushing making me chuckle at her cuteness 

"I'm trying to comfort you is it not working?". I said with a hurt tone

"T-thank you but I'm fine really". she said breaking away from the hug before I sigh

"Listen I know this may not be a lot coming from me but to me I don't think you should listen to what the others say I believe that you can become the greatest hero even without a quirk you have the heart and determination to become a hero and I'll always be there to help you out". I said as I tilt her chin up so that we were looking eye to eye I saw that there were a few tears running down her face I wiped them off her face as I was about to pull away she decided to grab my hands and was blushing.

"I've been meaning to tell you something (y/n)." she said blushing and trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"yes." I replied not knowing what she was going to say she calmed herself and took a breath and started to talk.

"Y-you see (y/n) I-i u-uh Have a question about you're quirk!!.". She quick blurted out making me a bit surprised before laughing 

"Hmm I was wondering when you were going to ask me actually." I said to her shocking her 

"E-eh really." She said surprised

"yeah basically the quick run down on my quirk is I have the looks of a vampire hence how I look and gaining some of a vampires powers but I didn't gain any of their weakness". I said explaining my quirk to Izumi then she started writing  down some notes on my quirk.

"That's so cool so that explains why you're stronger than normal and you're looks". she said but suddenly we heard something.

"Ha Ha ha". Something laughed near us turning to the noise we saw a sludge start expanding out of the sewer we realized that this was a villain I put Izumi as I didn't want it hurt her I noticed that she was shaking behind me looking at the sludge creature.

(This is what the sludge villain looks like except remove deku

(This is what the sludge villain looks like except remove deku..................... )

"HaHaHa I can't believe my luck 2 skin suits I can hide in what are the chances". the sludge creature said before trying to lunge at us but thankfully I got us out of the way before it could touch us  but it suddenly grabbed onto Izumi before it tried to force itself down her throat I  tried to attack but I was afraid that I would hurt her but then the sewer lid moved again and out came a buff man with  blonde hair It think his name was All Might.