Feeling Feline

Heya! I've had this story on my mind a while ago.

And since I write oneshots now, I thoght...why not?

Sorry for the terrible grammar...

Edit: Okay...so this was suppose to be a Oneshot...but welp, that didn't work. This is now an 18 pages long fanfiction...so enjoy?

It was dark and misty in those old smelly corridors.

There were a lot of smells.

Rotten plants, blood on the walls from strange symbols and patterns written in blood and the smell of dead animals.

They were hunting a witch, without any doubt.

Dean almost had her, almost shot her and almost endet the hunt that was already takeing too long.

But then something happened that didn't happen in a very long time.

Dean missed.

The witch had a chance to escape and Dean, feeling responsible, ran after her,

So now he was hunting some woman through the corridors of some used-to-be-aktive underground station.

And apparently the symbols weren't just for show.

Not only three minutes after Dean entered the underground station he began to feel the effect of the dark magic in the air.

„Son of a bitch..." he chocked out as he suddently broke down to the floor.

He heard the witch giggle somewhere.

„Aw...someone ran into my trap. Enjoy the pain of beeing burned alive while I leave, will you sweetheart?" she teased.

Deans vision was blurry, he felt intense chest-pain and overall felt like his blood slowly turned into acid.

He heard running footsteps, knowing it was the witch escaping while he layed on the floor like a helpless bundle of flesh.

That's all he was gonna be anyway soon, if he didn't do something quick.

So he did the only thing he could think of and began to pray.

...Cas....fuck- h-help...

He appeared within seconds.

„Dean? Dean!"

Dean didn't see him.

Dean barely even heard him but he knew he was there and he knew he was going after the witch.

Obviously, because killing the witch was the quickest way of removing any spell or curse the witch had casted.

He heard the witch scream and had to smile, knowing Cas got her before she could run, takeing the spell of him.

Soon he felt the pain fade away.

The ability to breathe like a person returned to him and he gasped loudly at the feeling of air returning to his lungs.

„Ah....thanks Cas..."

He groaned as he got up, expecting to see a proud Castiel, standing infront of a dead witch body.

„That was a close ca-"

But to his surprise he saw nothing.

Dean slowly stood up, looking around.

Neither the witch nor the angel was anywhere to be seen.

Now he was getting slighty worried.