His shame came at my brain in waves as he hooked his arm under mine to help me stand. He did hold back, but it still hurt...alot. I was right to do this, because I could apparently not take a punch.

"We're done..." he said quietly, "I'm taking you home. "

He wasn't going to make me walk? He made me walk, or run, everywhere lately. Now all the sudden he was prepared to chauffer again?

Before I could saying anything through a slightly swollen set of lips, he zapped us back to the house. He asked me, without a word but more of psychic vibe, to sit on the couch.
Bobby, in his chair of course, was nearby trying to watch TV but was now looking me up and down.

"Bar fight?" he jested.

Cas returned to the room with an ice bag and tossed it my lap. He was upset. Not only did he leave his psychic walls down, but his demeanor and body language made it obvious.

I started icing my face, taking turns with my sore knuckles.

"Angel fight," I answered, smiling for whatever stupid reason. I was hurting but I was actually quite pleased with myself, despite what Castiel was feeling.

"We are not doing this again," Cas said gravely.

I shook my head angrily, which hurt, but I'd had enough of his attitude towards this. "If I were Dean would you say the same?" I snapped.

"That's different..."

"Why? Because I'm a woman? "

Bobby slowly rolled out of the room, avoiding the whole thing.

"It just is..."
He had me blocked again, but something wasn't right with him.

"Its really not different, Cas. Explain to me why helping me toughen up is such a bad thing!"

"Its not. Its just that..." he sighed, "I have to tell you something. "

I raised a sore brow at him.

"I'm...slowly becoming more human. If I were still a true angel I would agree with your logic, and ignore my distaste for hitting you. But I cant.
I've crossed the line."

I let my powers creep over him, examine him inside and out. He wasn't lying. He was maybe only sixty percent angel anymore. I didn't fully understand how it worked, angels falling from grace, but if he said it made him more emotional, I believed him.
"If you wish to continue training...then you must ask someone else, or your brothers. I wont do it again. " And he meant it. It was in his tone. In his heart. He was having more and more difficulty blocking me from the feelings that came off him.
Shame. Confusion. Regret...and something else that was mixed and muddy. It was pleasant, in a way, but I couldnt decipher it.

"Cas- "
Agony bloomed and overtook my entire head. Blinding me. Deafening me. I had never, ever had an oncoming vision hurt that much. I screamed just before losing the real world and falling into the images.

Sam, and Dean...lying on adjacent beds of a motel, lifeless. Big, bloody shotgun wounds in their chests. This was no premonition. This was real time. This had just happened.

I broke away from the foresight crying out in anguish and suffering horrendous head pain. Bobby had rolled up next to me, where my hand was strangling his paralyzed knee. Cas had taken a knee and was holding my face in his hands, desperately trying to get me to focus.
He said something to me but I was too shaken to listen.
"They're dead...they're dead..." I breathed shakily.

☆☆☆☆☆

I led Castiel's wings to the scene, directly inside the room, to find exactly what I had seen in my head. Pale, unmoving, breathless and bloody bodies of the Winchester brothers.