Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The two big black ladies stood with their hands on their hips, looking at me condescendingly.

"Well come on, you big cry baby. Let's get you back there again and see the doctor. If you need another pain reliever shot I'm going to make sure it goes right in that cute little ass cheek of yours this time," Estelle said, as she moved from behind the counter towards me. She grabbed my arm and started pulling me along with her towards the door to the exam rooms.

"You're not seeing my ass, lady," I shot back, making everyone behind me start laughing.

"We'll see, little boy. We'll see," she said back in a sing-songy voice.

*Three Hours Later*

"Fuck, my ass hurts," I said.

Apparently it was the first thing I said as I woke up after having minor surgery. I had to have some broken bone pieces removed from my nasal cavity and my nose set into place again. The surgery didn't take too long, and the surgeon said it was a good thing they opened me up, because there was actually more damage from the first time I came in than they originally thought. They originally thought it was just a hairline fracture that would heal on it's own as long as the nose was kept in place, but apparently it was a bit worse than that. Now everything was cleaned out and the nose was reset in place properly. After I healed, all that should be left is a small ¼ inch scar if I'm lucky.

"So it was kind of a blessing that Hailey punched you, Hyung. What if your nose had gotten infected, or never fully healed right and it was all crooked," Jungkook said, bending his finger and putting it up to his own nose.

"It was not a blessing, it was uncalled for," I said back, my voice groggy.

"Not really. You were out of line, Yoongi. I told you to give Y/N some space and you refused to listen to me, and once again it backfired on you. And you shouldn't of called Hailey a bitch when she was just protecting Y/N," Joon said, his eyes on his phone as he typed away while speaking to me.

This piqued my interest – who would he be talking to?

"Who are you texting, Joon? Is it Y/N," I asked hopefully.

"I got Hailey's number from your phone. We're communicating," Joon replied after a bit.

"Shit, I forgot she gave me her number. What is she saying? How is Y/N," I asked quickly, turning over onto my side and groaning. My right ass cheek hurt like hell.

Joon was about to respond when the curtain flung back, and that black lady Estelle walked in. She had a smug smirk on her face as she looked at me.

"If your ass hurts, I can give you another pain shot. Flip over more and show me that other cheek, honey," Estelle said.

I quickly flung myself on my back, holding the white hospital sheet close to my body. The hospital gown left little to the imagination, and I knew I didn't have any underwear on.

"Back off, lady. You're not digging for gold with a needle again like last time. I remember that – you didn't just stick it in and pull it out, you were fishing around like you're catching yourself dinner. Hard fucking PASS," I said back, my bottom lip jutting out slightly as I crossed my arms.

Estelle just laughed, throwing her head back as her curly weave bounced. She checked my vitals and then made notes in my chart, leaving the room without another word.

I look over to Jungkook and Jimin, and both of them are looking down, their hands up near their mouths. I know they're trying not to laugh.

Joon's phone vibrated loudly, and I watch as he pulled it out and started typing away.

Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reader FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें