Happy bday JOHNNY

(PRETNED ISAAK AND KENZ MADE UP)

Kenzie Pov

I wake up with a Big smile on my face remebering its johnnys bday. Wait how do i remember Johnnys birthday but last year i forgot isaaks? Oh Well I get up and dress into The outfit me and the girls are wearing, Yes we are all wearing the same baby blue dress for his suprise birthday party! 

I post a picture of him and i when we first met.

(I cant upload pic for some reason)

Happy bday Johnny its only been three months since we met but You have been so nice To me You are like a brother to me Happy bday luv ya! @JohnnyOrlando (Do ya get the joke)

Annieleblanc:Awww jenzie and ya happy bday!

LaurenOrlando:Hmmmmmm Ya

JohnnyOrlando:Thanks so much kenz Love u too! 

TheJenzieRoseIsHere:ummm ok? :( (Me)

Mackannieluvs^OK? She fam zoned him! (My picsart account #1)

KellyConner:Aw love have they soppurt each other

BellaRedrozeeditz:FAMILY ZONED UGH (My main picsart account) 

I close my phone and wait for noah to pick me up 

(Bella:Noah as in noah from ST (Stranger things) 

AT THE PARTY

We rented this HUGE hall and invited all our friends Haydens bringing john over. apparently they decided to invite brynn but not isaak. Which i was SUPER confused about.

We blowed up about 200 balloons I know it seems like a lot but its really not. 

Once johnny arrived We all ran out and yelled surprise. I kinda got sad the first person he danced with was Emily. Wait what am I thinking? Ugh. Then Isaak walked up to me and asked me to dance.

For some reason Johnny And Emily dancing together RUINED my whole day. Lauren somehow noticed and Talked to me about it

Are you sure You don't have feelings for john she asked while sipping Soda. I'm sure I replied flashing a fake smile. Really she asked raising her eyebrows. FINE I say I think I do but i'm not sure. And plus I don't wanna hurt Isaak. okay kenz I know how you feel even though im dating Noah I think I have feelings for hayden she says while sighing. Ok no matter what we will always be there for eachother! I say hugging her.

A/n 

ok was this too short? idkk. I have a huge test this year I really need to study a lot.

also I just read a sequel of a story that I love and Emily appeared in it, WHILE JENZIE WAS REAL. And john was flirting with her ughhh ok peace! ANYWAYS Happy birthday john! <3 You are amazing your music is amazing ahhh Keepy singing and make jenzie real haha jk jk but try to

 And john was flirting with her ughhh ok peace! ANYWAYS Happy birthday john! <3 You are amazing your music is amazing ahhh Keepy singing and make jenzie real haha jk jk but try to

Bella OUT

Words:495