OHHHHH CANADA

BRYNN POV

once i arrive at the easts house I see chloe. We run in slow motion and hug each other. CHLO I yell. BRY she yells while laughing. Ready to go she asks me. Of course I reply with a big smile. 

ON THE PLANE

Hey you wanna do a brychlo karoke special? Chloe asks me. Of course I reply. Then I put on our favorite song "Beautiful People" By Ed Sheeran.

B=Brynn C=chloe 

B:LA On a satarday night in the summer I start

C:Sun down and they all come out

C:Lamborghinis and their rented Hummers

AND THE REST

We crack up as her Brother stares at us from a 1 metere away. Hey chlo I say. yeah she replies. I have a plan for a bryChlo Prankkk  I start explaining to her the prank. Ok I say. Yess its an amazing idea she says while giggling.  As soon as we get off of the airplane me and chloe rush out. Hey mom she says me and Brynn are going to the washroom but both of our phones are dead so we can't call you if anything happens she finishes. So can we borrow Nicks phone I ask. Of course sweetie her mom replies with a warm smile. 

We both rush to the Washroom and burst out in laughter. lets get started she says with a smirk on her face. We go into contacts and find the one that says "Samantha Aka Sam <3" We start typing.

Nick:hey Sammy

                                                                       Sam:sammy? 

Nick: We just landed in Canada

                                                                            Sam:Oh i'm in Canada too

Nick:sooo where are you in Canada  

                                                                                     Sam:My grandparents Live in otawa (The capitol)

Nick:OHH we are in toronto 

                                                                                          Sam:Omg i'm coming to toronto tomorow.

Nick:hey sam i really like you

                                                                                                       Sam:...............

Nick:.................

                                                                                                           Sam:I'm sorry i don't feel the same way

Nick: Well u were UGLY ANYWAYS 

                                                                                                                       Sam:Ik ur just saying that 

Nick:Fine i am

                                                                           Sam:Hey i have some johnny Orlando tickets wanna go?

Nick:can my sister and her friend come too?

                                                                                                Sam:Er suree

Nick:k BYE

                                                                                       Sam:kk BYE

Me and Chloe burst out in laughter. Lets get back I say. Hey Nick sam invited you,me and Brynn to a Johnny Orlando Show. Chloe says laughing. YOU little brat nick says looking at the texts.

Omg Johnny Orlando I love him nick says! Lets do some research I tell the siblings. Guys look it says he has a special visitor chloe says.

Isaak POV

Tomorrow i'm going to a johnny Orlando concert I tell my friend on the phone. Imma beat him up for taking my girl. Good luck bro teach him a lesson. My friend says. 

A/N

Hey guys Bella here. What do you think will happen? The next chapter might be short if I update soon but it might be long if I update like in two weeks or so. i'm really busy with school stuff we have a concert coming up soon so please don't come at me.

words:484