WAIT WHAT?

Kenzie POV

I wake excited for the day ahead. I still could not believe johnny asked me to sing his latest song "Day And Night" With him. I was soooooo Excited. I got up brushed and put on one of johnny's merch. That Said "ORLANDO" I  guess that would make it laurens too. Hey Kenzie johnny called. "Change of plans can you sing a couple of other songs" He says with a nervous look. Uhmmm sure. I smile. 

AT THE CONCERT 

The concert is in Toronto. it is an hour away from where johnny lives. He lives in Ontario. Johnny first sings a couple of his old songs. When its my turn to go up, lauren introduces me.

Lauren: And for our special guest we have our close friend, MACKENZIE ZIEGLER. 

Lauren:She is going to sing a few cover songs for you guys!

Mackenzie:  i'm jealous, I'm overzealous When I'm down I get real down

Later

Mackenzie:  i got issues, but you got 'em too (I got 'em)

After she sings a few other songs.

Lauren: YESS KENZIE WORK IT

Lauren: Next we have johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler singing Johnnys latest song "DAY AND NIGHT"

John: Chillin' with you spendin' some time

Later

Kenzie and john: All Day and Night.........

AT MEET AND GREET.

KENZIE!!!!!! I hear I familiar voice yell. BRYNN I yell over to her. omg a brunnete next to her says "You must be the famous Mackenzie Ziegler" she says laughing. That's me I smile. "I'm chloe. chloe east. That's my brother she says pointing to a teenage boy behind her. "Hello Mackenzie" someone says behind me.

A/N Bella redroze

who do you think it is? srry for the short chap. But since winter break starts next week I will have more time to update. our school has 3 weeks off!  yayyyyy! 

Words:303