Chapter 17

Nancy

I woke up before Brandy and grabbed her phone and exited the room. I felt she had to make amends with Allison. Just talk. How hard was that. Dialing her number I waited until she answered.

"Brandy?" She sound suprised.

"No its Nancy."

"Is Brandy okay?" She asked worried.

"She's fine. I'm just calling to see if you wanted to come over. You know to talk to her?"

"Does she know?"

"No." I say with a sigh.

"I don't think that's a good idea Nancy."

"She's leaving in a few days."

"Leaving where?"

"Florida. I just figured you would want to make amends before she did leave."

"Why is she leaving?" She sound hurt.

"I have to go back to Florida and she coming with me." There was a long pause on the other side. "Allison?" Was she crying? "Allison."

"She wasn't going to tell me that shes leaving?" She sobbed. I was confused. Why was she so torn up about her leaving? She didn't care about her almost being rapped but now she cared that she was leaving? Was this woman really that shelfish? "When can I come over?" She ask. Shaking the thought from my head I said.

"Come around ten this morning. She should be up by then."

"Okay." After that we hung up with each other and I slid back into bed with Brandy wrapping my arm around her waist. I hope this went okay. I had a bad feeling though. What had I done.

"Good morning beautiful." Brandy saids before kissing me.

"Good morning." Looking at the time I see that it is nine thirty. Just a half hour and Allison will be here.

"I'm cooking breakfast today." She said as she stood up. I watch her naked body go into the bathroom turning on the shower. Unable to resist I follow entering the shower also. She watch as I cover the distance between us covering my mouth over her breast. She moans. I go straight to action after that not stoping until she cums. I wanted to explore everything with this woman. Show her what I know and learn new things together. I couldn't wait to get back to Florida with her.

The doorbell rang just as we got down the stairs. I knew who it was but Brandy was giving me a questioning stare. Hunching my shoulders I go and open the door not suprised to find Allison standing there. I step back allowing her to enter. When Brandy seen who it was her frown deepend.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Brandy snaps glaring at Allison.

"I hear that you're leaving next week. I just wanna talk." Allison explained. Brandy looks at me. She knows I called her now. How else would she know about her leaving. I lower my head knowing that I was caught.

"Leave."

"Brandy..."

"Leave!" She yells making me jump.