twelve

surprisingly, san's fingers lasted until the episode ended. for more than an hour, but his fingers were perfectly fine.

after the episode ended, he peeked at wooyoung. lips slightly parted, freeing soft snores from the gap.

san's heart hissed at the view of wooyoung's position. wooyoung's head rested uncomfortably on the couch, and san was sure that it will hurt like an ass after the younger woke up.

san got up from the couch, as slowly as he could, afraid that wooyoung might woke up because of him. he gently picked the younger bridal style, laying him carefully to the couch.

he walked to his room and pulled his blanket into his arms. he went back to the living room, tugging the blanket to cover wooyoung.

it was san who now sat on the carpet. he stared at wooyoung's peaceful face.

how could wooyoung, who was younger than him, could be this strong?

hugging san and calming him, when wooyoung was definitely had barely knew san?

san recalled every stories yunho had told him. everything that had happened to wooyoung. his childhood and his conditions.

it made san felt like a loser. what if wooyoung was actually upset by san basically complaining to him in his arms?

"stop saying you're sorry,"

san laid on the carpet, next to the couch, not wanting to leave the younger alone. he could felt sleepiness crawled into him. his eyes stared on the ceiling as he let his mind wandered to places.

was wooyoung okay with touches like what he just did a few hours back?

because san didn't want to bother wooyoung in any ways.

was seonghwa hongjoong and mingi yunho having fun on their date?

because if they did have fun, san wasn't sure any of them remember that neither san nor wooyoung could cook.

and the last topic before he let drowsiness drown him.

is jongho okay?

will jongho forgive him?

will things between him and jongho go back to normal?

***

seonghwa and hongjoong arrived at the house almost at five pm. seonghwa opened the door and was surprised by the silence of the house.

silence is the last word he would use to describe the house.

he thought yunho and wooyoung were asleep together.

hyung i am going to go with mingi, if it's possible would you buy some lunch for wooyoung?

seonghwa remembered the text he got from yunho that he read from the notification.

he was about to reply it but he accidentally deleted all the notifications and he forgot it.

shit.

first, he didn't buy any food.

second, wooyoung was alone.

seonghwa ran from the doorway as his heart raced. hongjoong was going to ask why, but seonghwa was faster. the bags on his hands were making noises, but he didn't care.