nine

wooyoung woke up with something on his back. 

he peeked his back. a bolster. definitely not his, because he was hugging his own.

that must've been san's bolster, then.

wooyoung stayed on his bed for a while. he could feel his cheek heating. 

did san really do that? 

he smiled.

he was smiling like a fool because of a bolster.

no, it wasn't a mere bolster.

it was san's.

his smile was colored with confusion, because when did he really develop his love towards the older? 

his smile was colored with a bit of happiness, because the small act of kindness that he just felt.

after realizing how stupid he might look by smiling by himself, he decided to leave his room.

he bumped into yunho, the older apologized immediately.

"sorry," yunho said groggily. 

"that's fine," he tried to give his best smile.

yunho wanted to walk away, but wooyoung held his wrist.

"thankyou for last night," wooyoung said, sincerely.

"that's fine. if you need me, just let me know, okay?" yunho showed his best smile.

"sure, thankyou," wooyoung gave back his best smile.

"come, seonghwa cooked a crab soup," yunho turned wooyoung's hand to his.

the younger nodded, not letting go yunho's hand. 

the way from wooyoung's room to the kitchen wasn't far, but yunho wished it to be.

he forgot the last time he held wooyoung's hand. this time, he didn't want to let go. not anymore.

after a few steps, wooyoung parted away from his hands, taking a seat in front of yunho.

"here, eat more. thank god san's wasn't here," seonghwa scoffed and gave wooyoung a bowl of crab soup.

it smelled nice, like very nice, wooyoung wanted to eat it right away.

before he lifted his spoon, he heard his phone ringing.

he ran to his room, taking the call. it was from mingi.

"where the fuck are you?! you're scaring the shit out of me!"

"i was sleeping you dipshit. what is happening?"

"jongho needed us, he said his mom knew about his damned A- on fucking general knowledge, so he needed us right now. go fucking read your group chat,"

"stop fucking swearing at me–okay i'll read it,"

he ended the call and checked his groupchat.

bros without hoes [4]

jonghoe
r u guys free?

yeosangie
i am free and single

mingz
me 2

jonghoe
mom found out about the
report so yeah
can we meet?
like now?

mingz
omfg let's go