intro

°•○●●○•°

wooyoung was never fine.

the paths are rocky, it was never smooth, not even once. 

having a father who caged his own child in a study room for almost a whole day was never pleasing.

having a father whose head is full of money, bitcoins, income, whatever you like to describe it, was never enjoyable.

but at least he has his mom, right?

not that fast, my friend. life was just so unexpected, everything could turn a perfect 180⁰ on you.

remember when i told you wooyoung's father's head is all about money?

corruption. yeah. eventually, their business failed, shifting debts to his father's hands.

each and every single day since then, more and more men struck their now small house, demanding them to pay the debts.

his shiny black eyes still remember the day his mom was attacked by those men right in front of him.

the sight was taken in a vertical angle, as wooyoung laying on the floor powerless, his head was about to explode by the other man's foot weight.

life might think that wooyoung's sufferings wasn't enough as he woke up in the late night because of a loud thud, just to see both his parents are lying lifeless on the cold floor.

he felt like he wanted to cut his ears off when the police told him that it was a murder-suicide. his father did it.

now he hated him more.

why doesn't he bring me with him too?

don't blame wooyoung for saying that. he had enough.

enough of shouting here and there, but there's not even a single ear flinched to his shrieks.

enough of crying a river here and there, but just to be called out as a big useless crybaby.

he then was adopted by his uncle. rich enough to feed both of them, to put wooyoung to university, but—exactly like wooyoung's father—unstable enough to make wooyoung resents his life more.

his uncle loves to drink, he will be home drunk almost every day. what hurts wooyoung the most is the words thrown by his drunk uncle:

"piece of shit"

"big burden"

"useless"

"why are you even alive"

he eventually get used to it because he gets that a lot. he was trained by his father. the exact same words from the nasty mouth of his father, whenever his score took a slight drop.

wooyoung himself doesn't believe in the concept of god. for him, there's no such thing as heaven and hell, as he himself believes that his life is hell.

that took us to here, that took wooyoung to here. to the bridge over the han river.

the breeze was dancing around him, giving him slight hugs here and there. he needed that, he hadn't felt the warmth of hugs maybe almost his entire life.

the water flows calmfully, he thought that it could calm all the madness around his life.

the water is so fresh, he wondered could it shut down the whole hell of his life.

and you know how sometimes, wonders can turn into actions.