4x07 - My Brother's Keeper

(Picture of Hayden and Taylor)

Woods

It's morning. Stella is in the woods doing pushups as well as talking on the phone to Carlisle who is outside the Lockwood mansion, "What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Mister Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks"

Carlisle is walking down the stairs with a clipboard and preparing for the pageant. His phone is to his ear as he continues to talk to Stella, "Besides, you're a founding family member, by definition you have to be here"

He walks over to a table where someone is arranging some flowers. Carlisle grabs the flowers from her hands and rearranges them to his satisfaction. She walks away. "Eliot and I broke up. By definition, I don't need to be anywhere" Stella tells him.

"Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?"

"Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore" Stella stops doing pushups and lies down with her back against the ground.

"Well, you can't. As your sober sponsor, I am not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate"

Stella stares up at the sky in silence for a moment, "He said he has feelings for Demi"

"What?! He can't have feelings for Demi! She's...Demi. And you're...you. And I'm – revolted. You know, I'm gonna talk to him. I'm going to shake some sense into his clearly diseased brain"

"Yeah, well I don't know what good that'll do. Eliot's right, being a vampire really has changed him" Stella tells him.

"All the more reason you need to cure him," Eliot walks down the steps. Carlisle sees him and Eliot starts to walk over to him, "Look, I got to go. Be careful. And remember, there is sublimating and then there is insanity"

"I'll be fine. Bye" She hangs up. Carlisle puts down his phone and looks at Eliot.

Stella stands up. Colette rushes up behind her and grabs her in a chokehold, "In what world do the words "tell no one" mean tell your sister and every teenage sycophant in town?"

"The secret's safe. No one who knows about the cure will endanger us. Trust me, you know I want to find it more than anyone else" Stella manages to choke out.

"Well then, I suggest you find some more vampires for Jemma to kill before I'm tempted to offer you up as a victim" Colette releases Stella from her chokehold. Stella steps away and turns to look at her, "And try and keep this one to yourself, would you?"

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella walks down the stairs with a bag over her shoulder. Demi intercepts her on her way out, "Where have you been?"

"Ah, you know, out" Stella walks past Demi and towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Demi calls after her.

"Out"

"Okay, I see shady Stella is back" Stella stops and walks back towards Demi, "Please don't tell me that you're still working with Colette"

"You obviously haven't heard. Eliot and I broke up"

Demi stays silent for a moment with a blank, expressionless face, "Oh, got it. Uh, well, I'll be quick then. So, apparently, if we want to find the cure, we have to find a vampire hunter who can kill enough vampires to reveal the map on the hunter's mark. Now, unless we want Jemma to go all Connie two-point-oh. I suggest we find a different hunter"