4x05 - The Killer

AN- School is over and i'm done with my exams, so i'm back to writing :)

Mystic Grill

Jemma walks into the backroom with a bin of dishes. She places the dishes on various shelves. She suddenly hears a noise and goes to investigate. When she sees that nothing is there, she turns around. Connie is behind her and she puts a knife to Jemma's throat. "Do I have your attention?"

Jemma nods, "Good. Then let's talk about vampires"

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot wakes up in his bed. He gets out of bed and goes to his desk. He grabs his dairy, "Dear diary, I know its been a while. A long while. I haven't needed – I haven't wanted to write this stuff down, but I don't want to say it out loud either. The thing is: I'm a vampire and I hate it"

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella is sitting at her desk, writing in her journal, "He's been spiraling since his transition and at times I barely recognize him. But now, for the first time in a while, there's hope"

**********

Eliot sits down on his window seat, opens his diary, and begins to write, "I feel hopeless, depressed, angry, but most of all; I'm scared"

**********

Stella still writes at her desk, "Somewhere in the world, there's a cure for vampires. If I can get it, Eliot can be human again. I can give him back his life"

**********

Eliot continues to write in his diary, "Part of me just wants to end it, but then I think of Jemma. I'm all that she has left, so I need to find a way through this. No matter what it takes"

**********

Stella finishes up writing in her journal, "So, that's what I need to do. No matter what Colette asks, no matter what lies I have to tell or secrets I have to keep, I'll do it. No matter what it takes"

Stella's phone goes off. She checks it, she has received a text from Colette saying we have a problem.

"How the hell did Connie escape?" Stella asks on the phone with Colette.

**********

Italy

Colette wanders around an excavation dig site as she chats on the phone with Stella. There are many people helping to dig up the sword, presumably all compelled by Colette. "I'd blame my numbing incompetence, but pointing fingers isn't going to help me, you're going to help me"

"Well, she could be anywhere now" Stella tells her.

"Think, Stella. She took the hybrid's head which means she wants werewolf toxin" Colette explains.

"Which means she plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires" Stella realizes.

"Which is a pity, as I'm half the world away digging up a dead hunter, you'll have no access to my blood and therefore, the antidote. Nevertheless, her tattoo is our only map to the cure, so your task is quite simple; find her, catch her, and above all, keep her alive. She's no good to us dead" Colette orders.

"Demi's been looking everywhere for her, if they cross paths..." Stella warns her.

"You'll need to keep Demi in check"

"Be a lot easier if I could just tell her the truth"

"You trust Demi with the cure? I imagine she prefers Eliot the way he is"