Haunted House : Part Two

Start from the beginning

"What is this about?" Omkara asks.

"We are not some parasite that you can't open your damn doors to us. Open the damn door." Gauri furiously orders him.

"If you don't leave from my property in 10 seconds I will have the guards throw you out." Omkara says furiously.

"It's about your sister." Inder tells him urgently.

"My sister?" Omkara asks shocked.

"Priyanka has a message for you." Inder gently tells him.

There was a silence for a while then the door opens and Omkara walks out.

Gauri turns to look at the handsome man standing at the door. If he hadn't been a pig to them till now she might have considered him swoon worthy.

"What is this message from my sister?" Omkara asks them.

Gauri panics hearing the question and pulling on her father's hand she says frantically, "It was a mistake. Sorry. Papa let's go."

"We are not going anywhere." Inder tells her sternly and turning to look at Omkara he says, "This message is for your mother too. Can we sit and talk."

"Papa..."

"It's your duty, Gauri." Inder snaps at her angrily.

"How can you so easily tell them?" Gauri asks him in tears.

"What the hell is going on?" Omkara asks furiously.

"It's not easy. Helping is never easy, Gauri but we have no other choice." Inder tells her. Then turning to Omkara he says, "Call your mother also."

"This better be important." Omkara says as he opened the door for them and let them in. Gauri walked pasts Omkara not looking at him as her unease increased tenfold and worry gripped her. Omkara looks at Gauri momentarily getting distracted from his sister, she was really beautiful... only if she wasn't crazy or arrogant then he might have considered her worthy enough for his time. Shaking his head he follows them in.

"I don't want to know anything about Priyanka." Jhanvi says furiously as she walked in with Omkara.

"Thank you so much." Gauri replies relieved and gets up to walk out.

"Get back here, Gauri." Inder orders her as he remained where he is.

"Papa they don't want to know." Gauri argues.

Inder turns to Jhanvi and Omkara and tells them, "Priyanka said that she chose you two. Even though she loved that man she realized that she loved you two more and couldn't hurt you by marrying someone neither of you approved."

"What?" Omkara snaps with a frown. "What nonsense is this?"

"She didn't marry him?" Jhanvi asks confused.

"No, she didn't." Inder tells her.

"She sent me a message saying she is marrying him and going to be with him. Not to look for her, that is what she told me." Omkara says furiously.

"She didn't send that message." Gauri answers.

"She didn't? Then who did? Why didn't she ever come home then?" Omkara asks confused.

"Her killer." Gauri answers softly.

Omkara looks at her in shock.

"PRIYANKA!" Jhanvi screams out in shock just as she faints.

Omkara quickly catches her and helps her on to the couch.

"Mom?" Omkara gently shakes her in worry though his mind was elsewhere. He turns to Gauri in shock, "Priyanka is dead?"