Hate me right now okay? I made a fucking plot twist but I'm sure STICY will happen again, okay, okay. BYE!

Sting left Lucy after the sleepover, as usual... That blonde asshole who thinks he can overpower Salamander was about to walk to the Magnolia Train Station, but the idiot stopped at a bar to grab a few drinks because, why not?

This idiot decided to take 19 beer bottles at once, and instantly turned drunk as Cana... He heard a scream and instantly recognized it to be 'Yukino Aguria'...

See? Sting Eucliffe, is an idiot everyone... Since she's a 'teammate' he has to help her, correct?

So he did... Drunkly running toward the scene, he farted a few times, but that doesn't matter now. He finally got to the scene, seeing 'Yukino' on the wall with 5 men surrounding her body, they were so close to ripping off her shirt, but Sting chanted,

"Roar of The White Dragon!" instantly knocking out the people who were about to rape 'Yukino'...

Lucy smiled toward the drunk Sting, but he pinned her against the wall yet again, and whispered,

"I love you, Yukino,"

Oh, Sting, how everyone would hate to be you right now... Don't ever get drunk and tell that to Lucy Heartfilia ever, because you know what?

Loke popped up from behind Sting, grabbed him by his ear, and whipped him all the way to Sabertooth.

"T-Thanks Loke... Love sucks anyway," Lucy stuttered, sucking in the tears like a BIG GIRL!

"No problem, princess. I'll be here if you ever need me," Loke winked at Lucy, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Lucy sighed.

"Sting, your an idiot... But I see why you like Yukino," Lucy said, putting her hands into her pockets, going back to her house...

And in the distance, Sting sneezed.

After 5 hours, enough hours for Sting to recover from being drunk... She went to Fairy Tail, she didn't care if she was in a team or not... It's her guild she joined...

She kicked open the wooden doors of the guild, and saw Levy talking with Gajeel, more like arguing.

Levy saw Lucy walk into the guild and immediately started arguing louder.

"Lu-chan! Gajeel says that books are stupid and nerds only read them," Levy waved her hands around like a psycho, pointing toward Gajeel, who was evilly smirking.

"Oh Gajeel... The people who don't read books tend to become stupid," Lucy smirked, as Gajeel's face turned from smirking to shocked. He ran away into the closest library with Lily.

"Thanks Lu-chan..." Levy hugged Lucy in a happy way, as they both sat down together.

It took a while until Lucy started looking sad, she remembered what happened with the drunk Sting who seemed to love Yukino. Levy couldn't help but barge into her love life, because you know, that's what best friends do...

"Lu-chan, you seem off," Levy looked towards the stellar mage.

"Oh, it's fine, Levy-chan," she faked a smiled, reassuring her bestie..

"I know that something's wrong, you jealous of something? OH! You got into a break-up and he loved someone else! No, that wouldn't happen, you both loved each other dearly, OR! The boy you loved HATED books? N-"

"Levy, your kind of making it worse..." Lucy sweat-dropped.

"We'll kick his ass... Let me get Mira over here... MIRA!" Levy yelled, as the Lady-Shipper ran toward us in a girly way.